Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simbag

Wfp experience required
« on: March 28, 2006, 02:54:20 am »
Hello,

Just spent the last 6 or so hours this eve, searching for alternative systems to the big names. I looking to most probably get a van mount system, but am in 2 minds as whether to go for a static RO unit, and have the DI in the van. This is mainly because I am unsure of refill time for all the systems I've seen!

I have seen some nice looking system at www.streampole.co.uk and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them at all? They offer the complete package, including fitting and speedlining of your van in the price.

I am looking to get between a 275-400 ltr tank for the van (probably closer to the higher end). As I don't yet have a van, I would like to go for a smaller van and have my eye on an astra. I know these have quite a small payload, but I was wondering if someone could clarify that for me to, I'm sure its over 500kg though.

All input greatly appreciated.

Simon

Paul Coleman

Re: Wfp experience required
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 05:08:19 am »
Hello,

Just spent the last 6 or so hours this eve, searching for alternative systems to the big names. I looking to most probably get a van mount system, but am in 2 minds as whether to go for a static RO unit, and have the DI in the van. This is mainly because I am unsure of refill time for all the systems I've seen!

I have seen some nice looking system at www.streampole.co.uk and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them at all? They offer the complete package, including fitting and speedlining of your van in the price.

I am looking to get between a 275-400 ltr tank for the van (probably closer to the higher end). As I don't yet have a van, I would like to go for a smaller van and have my eye on an astra. I know these have quite a small payload, but I was wondering if someone could clarify that for me to, I'm sure its over 500kg though.

Simon

IMO, static RO is better if you have the facilities because your van won't be tied up while the van mount filters and fills.
As for payload, it depends what version you want.
Try
http://www.whatvan.co.uk/search.asp

gary evans

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 05:56:25 am »
Simon

I,m on second Stream system they do give complete package at a competitive price , but, your system will look professionally fitted, especially with black floor & tank. Good for commercial jobs & demo,s.

Have you thought of combo the poles fit inside them, i nearly had one but stuck with scudos you get higher payload & space for your money.

Gary

simbag

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 01:22:31 pm »
Cheers for that link - very useful.

Am I being dense but what is IMO?

Gary, I am quite tempted by the combo, especially new shape with side loading door, and scudo infact. I'm just that as I will be selling my car to get the van, it will be my sole vehicle, therefore wanted something a bit more car like. Don't know if I'm just being vain, but the idea of driving around in a large(ish) van the whole time doesn't thrill me!!

However will continue to look.

Simon

Tim Morton

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 02:09:43 pm »

No you're not being dense, its net speak for "In My Opinion"
Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland

simbag

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 02:19:21 pm »
Aha! :) You learn sometihng new every day!! ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 06:41:01 pm »
Cheers for that link - very useful.

Simon

Soz about that.  It's easy to forget that not everyone is familiar with internet speak.
If it's any help, there are a load of them listed at the following link.  I wasn't aware of a lot of them either.

http://www.muller-godschalk.com/acronyms.html

macc

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 11:01:48 pm »
i must be a bit dense cause i was wondering what IMO is, was going to have a STELLA but i think a tea is more than enough.  ???

Jon T.C.

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 09:40:03 am »
Hello,

Simon

Simon - I have e-mailed you
Elite Cleaning Solutions