Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

david@St-Ives
« on: March 27, 2006, 10:27:20 am »

Dave,

You've mentioned in the past, before I book the BWCA course for next week
  is it well worth the money.

What did you get out of it, was it worth it ?

Thanks

Doug

Moderator David@stives

Re: david@St-Ives
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 08:47:45 pm »
It depends if you want the answer of how i felt just after the course or a couple of months later.

What you get out of the course is knowing  that you have done the best for yourself by attending the only wfp training available,then at least you will not be wondering anymore if you are doing it correctly.

The course covers every aspect from the water going in  to the water coming out of the brush,
So if nothing else you will have a better understanding of the science behind it all.

Also you will be taught the correct techniques for cleaning windows and how to tackle problem windows.

I was a bit dissapointed with that part of the course, i thought it could have been better.

I dont know if that has been addressed now as i raised my concerns ,perhaps Craig or Reuben could say if that aspect as changed any.

The course is tax deductable for a start so the "worth it" should not come into it.

You will also get to network with other window cleaners and eat all the egg sandwiches you could manage.

I wanted the best for my business and that is why i attended. Considering how much money wfp is going to earn you and how many years you are going to be using it why not give yourself the best possible start by attending the only course available.

You also get a certificate for your portfolio.

When i attended i put a well publicised post on here slagging off the bwca about the course.
I did not see the value of the course until i had been using wfp for a few weeks then it all fell into place when i stopped getting spots etc.

For £100 what have you got to lose apart from a bit of time.

Dave

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:28:22 pm »
...and eat all the egg sandwiches you could manage.

Dave

That in itself sells it to me!

DASERVICES

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 09:37:42 pm »

Thanks Dave,

I'll think I will give it a try and see if it increases my knowledge with WFP
  techniques.

Doug