Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: cracked window and hot water?
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 01:11:09 pm »

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=190554.0

I know pal I loved it and it's changed wfp for me but this cracked window has given me worry's, I'm gonna use it again tomorrow and turn the heat down even more and see how things go😉

;D - with anything new you can have teething probs, just thought I'd remind you of your past !!!
As a layman, I think you were extremely unlucky, you may never experience this problem again, or you have been mugged over.
When I stateted out trad I used hot water in the bucket, without an issue, as do other traders around here, so I doubt it's the warm water.
Should you have concerns you could always start the water flow before touching the window and feed your brush in, this would allow the initial water to cool in the air before hitting the glass giving you and 'ramping up' period to avoid shock.

Fair play to you for no quibble and change the glass, we have a fussy custy who claims we put 2 20mm scratches on the patio door glass, well for the agrro we will just get it changed, just part of life and business...

I hope vauxhall are just as nice about my seized injector in the Vivaro  ::)roll

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Don Kee

Re: cracked window and hot water?
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 03:28:48 pm »
Might be me but is it the inside pane of a double glazed unit that is cracked?