Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kempy

Re: Working Friday and Saturday
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 11:58:24 pm »
I've got a commercial to do Saturday as Friday is poor weather .

Maybe two commercials 5 hours and one 20 minute domestic

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 11:59:41 pm »
Is anybody ever going to post anything sensible on this
forum again.
I will post when I have something sensible to say.
Thankyou.

I love the 'anybody', the 'ever', and the 'anything'.

It's rather like when some people complain and they say 'it's about time someone done something about it', or 'why don't they do something about it'.

Who are these people, the mysterious and unknown 'everyone', 'anyone', 'someone' and 'they'? And how is 'anything' defined?

This posting is about 'anything' so does that count?

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 12:01:04 am »
I was out doing shops this evening for about 4 hours.

If the work needs doing and can be done, I'll do it on any suitable day Christmas or not.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

C o z y

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 12:02:39 am »
Kempy.
That's YOUR interpretation of that post. Some people can afford to take 2 weeks off, I can't. I need to get my work done and it takes me about 12 days a month to do. Tomorrow is a normal working day. What I found strange was the comment "Give your customers a break"!! What a silly point to make IMO. So I disagreed with Mr Lyddon. He's got abusive now and called me an arsE. When he complains about being abused!!
The forum has gone down the tubes etc etc. Now he's leaving, well, in a bit, or quite soon. As soon as he's seen what reaction he gets blah blah.

This place has been going for years, and since I've been on here, it's always been about to close etc etc. The truth is, some think they're important enough to bring this forum down if they spit their dummy out.

Truth is, it's a carpet cleaners forum with a window cleaning section and other cleaning sections too. So if Mr Lyddon leaves, this forum won't notice. Shocking news, I know. But that's the way it is. Bet he's still here tomorrow.  ::)roll

No still don't understand, I must be thick

kempy

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 12:09:08 am »
True
The forum is always bigger than the odd individual .
But this forum is too aggressive , bullish and full of a few bullpoopt*rs compared to the window tools com forum .
Which isn't as busy , but a lot nicer persons , helpful and not too opinionated .

On here too many posts about slagging persons of or not agreeing with each other .

INSTEAD OFF EDUCATING AND SHARING ADVICE TO EACH OTHER ....

C o z y

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 12:12:56 am »
True
But this forum is too aggressive , bullish and full of a few bullpoopt*rs compared to the window tools com forum .
Which isn't as busy , but a lot nicer persons , helpful and not too opinionated .

On here too many posts about slagging persons of or not agreeing with each other .

Yeah, and people telling us about how good other forums are, and the people are nicer on there than us losers on here etc. Bet that forum doesn't have members telling you they're leaving, then don't, eh?  ::)roll
No still don't understand, I must be thick

rosskesava

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 12:23:33 am »
True

You are doing the very thing you are complaining about.

Instead of moaning about it, why not try to bring about a change?

If not, either don't post, leave the forum or carry on posting stuff but to sit in the middle and then complain about being there? It makes no sense.

Ian101

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 08:35:31 am »
In case anyone is interested (cant see why u would be) Im off friday and sat but back monday / tuesday.

also im not leaving neither  ;)

*Hector*

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 08:45:48 am »
Why all this time off??

Wednesday and Thursday were bank holidays, so fair enough...
Next Wednesday is a bank holiday, so fair enough... All the days in between are normal working days....

What is the need to give the custards a break??

There is some flawed logic around here..  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

PoleKing

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 08:54:04 am »
If all the moaning old buddies left here and went to the dark side how long would it take for CIU to be the 'better' forum?

In other news-most people live to their means.
So the guys earning £24k will have (perhaps) more modest houses and cars with lower outgoings.
The guy earning £79k will (again perhaps) have a more expensive van/car/house/outgoings.
It is a very real possibility that the guy earning less as a top line could have more as a bottom line.
My point is-the guys saying they're on £500 a day aren't necessarily lying.
Personally I'd never post my earnings on the WORLDWIDE web (my mrs doesn't know what I earn!) but we shouldn't criticise others for how they run their business.
Gary999-takes all of January off, fair play to him. It's not for me but it suits him.
Kempy wants Chinese poles-fair play to him. Again, not for me but suits him.
Ian Lancaster does franchising-fair play to him. Not for me-works for him.

But as has been already said, perhaps the best way to read on here is: It's just the internet-try not to worry.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

kempy

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 09:22:05 am »
A good post the above , persons should respect persons advice , beliefs and thoughts .
All in all , just pick out the relevant points .
Just a minority that are negative and too bullish

Tom-01

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013, 09:28:21 am »
If all the moaning old buddies left here and went to the dark side how long would it take for CIU to be the 'better' forum?

In other news-most people live to their means.
So the guys earning £24k will have (perhaps) more modest houses and cars with lower outgoings.
The guy earning £79k will (again perhaps) have a more expensive van/car/house/outgoings.
It is a very real possibility that the guy earning less as a top line could have more as a bottom line.

My point is-the guys saying they're on £500 a day aren't necessarily lying.
Personally I'd never post my earnings on the WORLDWIDE web (my mrs doesn't know what I earn!) but we shouldn't criticise others for how they run their business.
Gary999-takes all of January off, fair play to him. It's not for me but it suits him.
Kempy wants Chinese poles-fair play to him. Again, not for me but suits him.
Ian Lancaster does franchising-fair play to him. Not for me-works for him.

But as has been already said, perhaps the best way to read on here is: It's just the internet-try not to worry.

Spot on Dirty Darran. And if anyone cares I'm off to Brazil for 3 weeks. All our work will still get done though. At least it's less windy over there (no pun intended - don't want to upset anyone). And I get to see my fiancé :)

Jonny 87

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2013, 02:18:52 pm »
Brazilian fiancé???

That's a risky game to play.

I've seen them carnivals...........:)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Tom-01

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2013, 03:19:37 pm »
Brazilian fiancé???

So have I...! ;)

She's Italian Brazilian so she can cook as well as dance :)

andyM

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2013, 04:03:32 pm »
Brazilian fiancé???

So have I...! ;)

Stick a photo of her up.......it's ciu roolz!
A bikini shot will do.  ;D
One of the Plebs

Tom-01

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 04:25:01 pm »
Brazilian fiancé???

So have I...! ;)

Yeah 'cos she'd love that!

Scrimble

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 04:50:33 pm »
I have been out today, was out xmas eve and picked up plenty of tips and 2 new custys,

I shall be out tomorrow too, they are working days not bank holidays, I actually want to go out to work its not a case of i cant afford the time off because if i wanted it off i could,

most of my close family have jobs where they are required to work around and even on xmas,

tlwcs

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 04:58:51 pm »
Brazilian fiancé???

So have I...! ;)

Yeah 'cos she'd love that!

Yeah but we would and it's Christmas, don't be tight
 ;D

Tom-01

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 08:15:55 pm »
Don't think so lads! I'll be happy on the beach in a few days time though :)