Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

3 days early and no one noticed
« on: November 19, 2013, 05:10:31 pm »
or said owt .............. these are monthly jobs.

Been working hard to get ahead of schedule in case of snow / poor weather and instead of being a week late which i have been for last 12 months now ahead of the game  :)

guess it can soon change though !!

PoleKing

Re: 3 days early and no one noticed
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 05:34:11 pm »
I've been 10 days early.
Done 2 full days work with only one comment.
People don't mind in general...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 05:49:36 pm »
I'd second that Darren. And, the greater the duration between cleans, the more leeway you have either side of the prearranged interval.  :)
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Simon Mess

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 06:41:41 pm »
That's why I do work on an 'approximately per calendar month' basis. I tell customers this when I start doing their windows, nobody minds, and it gives me the flexibility to work around bad weather without missing work out. Also comes in handy come holiday time as I can squeeze work either side of it, again without missing any out.

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 06:44:31 pm »
That's why I do work on an 'approximately per calendar month' basis. I tell customers this when I start doing their windows, nobody minds, and it gives me the flexibility to work around bad weather without missing work out. Also comes in handy come holiday time as I can squeeze work either side of it, again without missing any out.
thats how i do things as well

Klean07

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 07:42:47 pm »
Plus 1 though like to cram all my monthly ones in before 24th November otherwise you get some say "see you after xmas" which is what you don't really want to hear!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk