Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R.C Property

National company - RPA ?
« on: October 30, 2013, 04:55:08 pm »
anyone had any dealings with these??

TheWindowManChris

Re: National company - RPA ?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 05:17:34 pm »
What do they do?

You had a bad issue with them?

R.C Property

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 05:22:00 pm »
they are a window cleaning company, they phoned me as asked if I could do a shop for them each week,

1st month, August, was fine, got the money

2nd month, September, still wait for it

3rd month, October, just invoiced.

not answering emails, calls or text

PoleKing

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 05:38:53 pm »
Go into the shop, if they're still being invoiced by the national you may be ok...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

R.C Property

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 05:41:05 pm »
Go into the shop, if they're still being invoiced by the national you may be ok...

its paddypower betting shop so guessing they do a few of them and maybe invoice head office or something, but will take to the manager to see.

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 12:03:37 am »
If no payment I guess your invoice is like 'Pay in 30days'

If they don't pay you just send a letter reminding them on payment and you will charge Base Rate of Bank on England Interest onto the bill.

I would send Max of 2 reminders and with 2nd use phrase such as 'Failure to make payment within 14days of this letter will result in legal action being taken'    Which at 2nd letter also state 'Your account has been placed on hold and which no work will be carried out until outstanding balance is paid'

Before you do that speak to the shops and try get the customers direct :D

R.C Property

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 06:59:56 am »

If they don't pay you just send a letter reminding them on payment and you will charge Base Rate of Bank on England Interest onto the bill.

I would send Max of 2 reminders and with 2nd use phrase such as 'Failure to make payment within 14days of this letter will result in legal action being taken'    Which at 2nd letter also state 'Your account has been placed on hold and which no work will be carried out until outstanding balance is paid'

the payment terms was 14 days! had to chase the first payment but got that one,

have phone the landline number and all I got was this female kid sounding person just say hello, and each time I spoke they just sad hello, making out that they cant here me, I know it wasn't my phone as I just got off from another call!

phoned and texted mobile straight to answerphone each time, no answer to texts!

Tom-01

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 08:27:34 am »
They don't sound very National to me... What's their website?

How much is outstanding? It's probably not worth all the hassle, just drop it and vow never to do any work for a national again.

Everyone on here should boycott nationals, sounds like they pay peanuts and just give headaches.

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 09:40:06 pm »

the payment terms was 14 days! had to chase the first payment but got that one,

have phone the landline number and all I got was this female kid sounding person just say hello, and each time I spoke they just sad hello, making out that they cant here me, I know it wasn't my phone as I just got off from another call!

phoned and texted mobile straight to answerphone each time, no answer to texts!

Its going to sound sad but you going to need to chase them up.

Btw why don't you go on PeoplePerHour and ask 'I need somebody to chase up some debt for me'    Which explain you only pay if they get the money.   If not just send the heavies around :D

I would also say call and text non stop for one hour and they soon get annoyed and deal with it.

R.C Property

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 09:44:52 pm »
UPDATE:-

just sent email to them say about the non paid invoice, total cost etc

Please can you make sure this payment is made within the next 14 days to avoid further action.

The window cleaning at the Paddypower is on hold now also. The manager will be informed about this so he knows what is going on.

and guess what, with-in a few minutes emailed back saying that invoice was paid today.

have to check bank again now to see if it has gone in now, as it wasn't showing earlier when I was checking.