Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

roundbuilder

Ionic systems
« on: September 05, 2013, 03:31:12 pm »
Just got the catalogue through the post so had a butchers! My god there systems are expensive! £5845 plus vat for a 600 litre system without van where not even hot is included.

Or the 600 litre zero system for £13.5 k plus vat which does have hot and ppb with 4 poles without van   :o

I payed less than 2.5k fitting out 2 vans which do everything perfect for how i want it done(poles, tanks, pumps, ro etc) if i kitted out 2 vans with ionics it would have cost me well over 12k including vat.

Im still open minded on it though if they are realy that good then maybe i need to invest but from what I can make out apart from looking the part and being crash tested it isnt realy much different to any diy system out there that can clean a paine of glass just as easy??.
Thoughts??

Small but perfectley formed

Re: Ionic systems
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:51 pm »
Mick we have a thermopure and a 800l delivery system the thermopure is 10 yrs old and the delivery system I bought second hand and is probably a similar age they are built to last , although initial cost is higher over the lifetime it's not so bad.
If I had a  few grand to get rid of I would buy the hot PPB .
Spit and polish

DG Cleaning

Re: Ionic systems
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 04:46:12 pm »
I can't get my head round the cost of these systems.
I'm sure they are very good quality but when it all comes down it a wfp system in engineering terms is about as simple as it gets.
I do admire Ionics marketing though ;D