Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Geoff

Re: canvassers bad news
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 08:41:36 am »
Are they canvassing for a franchisee/er?

dave the rave

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 12:46:21 pm »
If you have never under cut then moan, if not not just get on with it.What goes around comes around

dave f

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 02:45:12 pm »
read all the thread :P

roundbuilder

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 02:56:08 pm »
Hes moaning about canvassers even though they didnt take any of he's work.. Seems a strange 1 but there you go. Id be feeling good if it was me and that no customers went with the other company.

Paddy Woods

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 03:32:27 pm »
I was speaking to nice lad today who's family have given him £15k to go out & buy a few rounds which he has done & given him a good base to crack on with a job + his own business........now what if some canvassers come over his area as he's getting used to his new customers? I bet he will try to protect it as much as possible,dont mean heavy handed but defo a chat....My point in this post is undercutting is wrong,wrecks business & livleyhoods & long term no good to customers!

roundbuilder

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 03:46:54 pm »
All these undercuting threads make me laugh.. On another thread a guy though it wasnt fair that he lost a £60 inside and out job... Im sorry but if i canvassed that house and they said they have a window cleaner but think he is very dear id offer them a price and if i got the job happy days, i dont see There is anything wrong with that at all. Business is business. If you price right and do a good job then the chance of losing customers becomes minimal. Who cares anyway for every lost customer is another waiting.
Anyone can start up a windowcleaning business! It isnt rocket science, for a newbie i can see why they would undercut to get the work, trouble is by going on to low they are mugging themselfs up.
I dont agree with leafletting saying anyhouse £5 which happens a lot round my way but like i say do a good job and price reasonable and customers will stay loyal to us.

dave the rave

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 06:04:28 pm »
business is business theirs is canvassing ,ours is window cleaning get over it

dave f

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2013, 06:37:50 pm »
what ever >:(

dave the rave

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2013, 02:47:21 pm »
Trevor :P