Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neil100

Re: Have now got backpack
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 08:21:55 pm »
Kevin.

I bought 2 x 1/2" Jubilee clips And the professional endstop from :-http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html

I cut down the length of Black hose that comes with Backpack to a length that suits me for when its on my back.

With the Backpack you get a long black hard plastic tube that connects into the handle. I cut this down to the size you can see in the picture. I cut a small length of black hose that I had cut earlier. Its a realy tough hose that they supply with the backpack, so much better then any hose you can buy.

You need to boil some water, let the hose soak in the cup for at least a minute, then push onto Black plastic pipe, Fit jubille clip on, then slide other Jubille clip on, Now get some more boiling water and soak hose for a good 2 mins, You need to make the hose pliable to get it onto the Endstop. It can be done, as seen in the pic, Its just the hose is not quite 1/2" ID, But it gives a good tight fit. Tighten clips.

I push mine through my web belt. It so much better then a control valve. I recommend the proendstops and protails from Gardiner.I have proendstops on my m/bore hose and protails on all my 7 poles.

Good luck, Nel.