Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

diamond-domestics

Builder's cleans
« on: February 21, 2006, 12:26:19 pm »
Hi this is Anne and Vicky from Diamond Domestics we have recently set up.  We are doing fine but have come across our first stumbling block, we have been asked to quote for 'new builds' in the Greater Manchester area and don't have a clue what to quote, they are three and four bed detached houses.

Also we have been asked to quote for a new office block inital clean,  in excess of 400 sq metres.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Anne and Vicky

martin19842

Re: Builder's cleans
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:36:17 pm »
hi there.

its not just the pricing.

COSHH
method statements,
risk assessments
ppe

what is the spec 2 or 3 cleans.

windows, external from inside??

scroll  down about 7 topics down there is a current build clean post.

search the forum, for builders cleans,

construction clean consultancy

regards
martin sales
ccc

Tim Downer

Re: Builder's cleans
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 02:32:04 pm »
Hi girls and welcome to the forum

As Martin has said, do a search on previous postings, and most of your questions will be answered, any that are'nt, then just fire away and some of us will be able to help you.

Don't see such work as a stumbling block.....see it as an exciting challange!! A stumbling block can either trip you up.....or if you see it, you can just step over it!!

I hope you see this builders clean of yours as something to walk over.....and learn from.

Kind Regards

Tim

- I think someone put something in my coffee - what the 'eck was i spouting just then??   :o   ::)   ;D
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"