Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ryan @ Transparent, Carlisle

Business loans
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:14:18 pm »
After recently buying a couple of rounds, another one has came up, without wanting to leave the 'kitty' empty, I am considering a business loan

Has anybody had one? Any reccomendations. And preferably with an online decision & fairly fast at getting the funds transferred

Thanks

KS Cleaning

Re: Business loans
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 09:18:10 pm »
I think you would have more chance of getting the money by applying for a personal loan,saying it is for a car or sumthin.If it is a business loan they may ask to see paperwork for turnover of the round etc etc

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:23:03 pm »
I think you would have more chance of getting the money by applying for a personal loan,saying it is for a car or sumthin.If it is a business loan they may ask to see paperwork for turnover of the round etc etc

Exactly this, unless its a business account ,other than that get another account.

mgba_78

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 09:33:11 pm »
Just speak to your bank who has your business account.
I got a large business loan no probs with minimum fuss, all i had to do was spend 30 mins on the phone then send paper work back signed and bingo money was in my account with in 7 days i think.

I presume as i bank with the loan provider it made the whole process simple as they can see in/out of your account.
Im with Santander by the way
Oooooo that is shiny!!

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 09:34:38 pm »
I have business & personal accounts. So options openlooks like personal loan then.

Anyone have experience of the best place to go? Cheers

spudd

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 09:39:29 pm »
Def go the personal loan route..

Pretty sure Ianh20 had a post few weeks back about asking his account manager for a business loan, but got rejected cause they didn't have fund to lend, but would lend money for holiday, car etc.. Crazy really!!

Got a loan few years back with Halifax had money in my account by end of the week!!

MIght be worth trying your current back can imagine will save a lot of hassle credit checks etc..

Neil Jones

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 10:23:32 pm »
Make sure you get PPI then you can have an unexpected holiday in five years

Ian101

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 10:47:31 pm »
Def go the personal loan route..

Pretty sure Ianh20 had a post few weeks back about asking his account manager for a business loan, but got rejected cause they didn't have fund to lend, but would lend money for holiday, car etc.. Crazy really!!

Got a loan few years back with Halifax had money in my account by end of the week!!

MIght be worth trying your current back can imagine will save a lot of hassle credit checks etc..

Yup.   Persnal loan lot quicker and easier money in account within minutes

PoleKing

KS Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 04:49:12 pm »
Sainsbury's. 5.2% upto £15k

http://www.sainsburysbank.co.uk/borrowing/micro/bor_loans_search_apply.shtml?source=NETSHSSMLOANSEAR0001&WT.srch=1&gclid=CPWUj_61jbUCFQzKtAodGi8ANg
A very small percentage(if any)will qualify for this rate.Once you start to give them some personal information the rate increases.

G.W.C

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 05:35:05 pm »
After recently buying a couple of rounds, another one has came up, without wanting to leave the 'kitty' empty, I am considering a business loan

Has anybody had one? Any reccomendations. And preferably with an online decision & fairly fast at getting the funds transferred

Thanks
do you not have any bits for sale round the carlisle area mate?any bits you dont want any more?

G Griffin

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 05:47:50 pm »
Make sure you get PPI then you can have an unexpected holiday in five years

;D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 06:04:08 pm »

Thanks
do you not have any bits for sale round the carlisle area mate?any bits you dont want any more?

I dont mate, got rid of the 'crap' years ago. Whats your company called mate, al keep a look out for ya

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 06:04:45 pm »
Anyway lads, cheers for reply. Got personal loan through my bank. Cheers

Ian101

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 06:08:04 pm »
Anyway lads, cheers for reply. Got personal loan through my bank. Cheers

enjoy your new car "cough" ;)

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 07:33:11 pm »
#cough# home improvements ;)

PoleKing

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 10:00:05 am »
@KS-needs to be 51% or more who qualify for the loan or they can't advertise it.
Martin Lewis says so.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 08:07:01 pm »
@KS-needs to be 51% or more who qualify for the loan or they can't advertise it.
Martin Lewis says so.
Read the small print,it tells you rate may be higher.Once you say the words "self employed" it will be higher :(