Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stephen donald

gardiner pole hose
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:41:23 pm »
Anyone have issues with the yellow hose for the Gardiner pole.I had mine shatter today.I know its cold but hey! The black hose on another OLDER  pole is far more flexible and no where near as stiff as the yellow.The last pole i purchased from Gardiner is slightly more flexible than the yellow tubing i purchased seperately.
Picture has  been sent of there afore mentioned so await the technical teams thoughts.

Health and safety by all accounts  :o

Still great poles mind  :)

britishwill

Re: gardiner pole hose
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:52:21 pm »
Yes there was a thread on the hose being dodgy a while back. I have a good selection of CLX and SLX's and I have only every had a problem with the stiffer yellow hose that is no longer used. Mine used to just split as if it got fatigue like if you bend metal back and forth

Alex kindly said he would replace mine on here and although I have email the company from there contact us page I have had no replies to the request. I am not sure if it actually works to be fair!

Anyway there do not used the hose anymore to my knowledge.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 08:56:30 pm »
Anyone have issues with the yellow hose for the Gardiner pole.I had mine shatter today.I know its cold but hey! The black hose on another OLDER  pole is far more flexible and no where near as stiff as the yellow.The last pole i purchased from Gardiner is slightly more flexible than the yellow tubing i purchased seperately.
Picture has  been sent of there afore mentioned so await the technical teams thoughts.

Health and safety by all accounts  :o

Still great poles mind  :)

I haven't got the pictures yet, I'm sure the office will forward them to me. But if you want to send them to me directly so I can look at them over the weekend please email me on alex@agardiner.co.uk

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 08:58:46 pm »
Yes there was a thread on the hose being dodgy a while back. I have a good selection of CLX and SLX's and I have only every had a problem with the stiffer yellow hose that is no longer used. Mine used to just split as if it got fatigue like if you bend metal back and forth

Alex kindly said he would replace mine on here and although I have email the company from there contact us page I have had no replies to the request. I am not sure if it actually works to be fair!

Anyway there do not used the hose anymore to my knowledge.

We have had some issues with the contact us form on the website until last week so I imagine that your email never got through. If you want to email me directly I can get this sorted for you alex@agardiner.co.uk

stephen donald

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 09:01:49 pm »
Cheers BW and Alex I 'll await the technical teams findings. Alex if you don't get the photo on monday let me know and i'll resend.Steve

stephen donald

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 06:02:05 pm »
Pole hose replaced by gardiner poles FOC. :)
Only took so long because i couldn't decide what to put in with the free delivery.Cheers

Carl2009

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 06:09:33 pm »
Can't beat Streamline lite5 imo. It's a bit dearer, but well worth it.