Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S.C.S

Builders Cleans
« on: February 01, 2006, 10:14:18 pm »
Hi guys just a little help, my made trade is window cleaning and so is my dads but about 10 years ago my dad went into builders cleans well this may my mum and dad are selling up and buying a b&b in blackpool and my dad as passed his buiness onto me as of march, My question is do any of you guys do builders cleans i thought id give it ago and found that i made a hell of alot of money the house below is one i clean today i went myself and took another window cleaner as there is 96 windows on the house and also 5 of the cleaners who work for my dad im asking this because ive spoke to a few people and they say its not worth it but from what ive made on this house it would take a week for me to do on the windows plus ive also got the window cleaning job on this house now a 2 week basis and ive 6 more of the house lined up for this summer.

Neil Mc Anulty

Re: Builders Cleans
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:33:35 pm »
 ??? Whats the problem?

supernova77

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 11:45:09 am »
Are you talking about cleaning the whole house? Or just the windows inside and out? How much did you charge?

Andy

martin19842

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 01:22:41 pm »
hi there

our core business is build cleans, im struggling to understand your questions?

regards

martin

Phoenix

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 02:27:50 pm »
Whats the problem, you made loads of dosh, our core business is also build cleaning, I can not see or understand what you want to know!!!!!!!

S.C.S

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 03:39:25 pm »
Quite simple really i just wanted to know if there was anyone out there who does builders cleans and how do you find doing them

Phoenix

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 03:50:43 pm »
This is our core business, if you have a good team who know what they are doing and how much time you have allocated to do the job, we dont have any problems.  Always allow extra time when quoting just in case something goes wrong.

If you are struggling with this work, we maybe able to help you out as we are not a million miles from where these properties are.