Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

SWAP!new 25ft pole for winter!
« on: November 10, 2012, 01:35:41 am »
what ive done this evening lads is taken 3 sections off my brand new 40ft SUPERMAX to make it a 25ft SLX and slid the 3 sections onto my old  25ft SLX to make it my 40ft pole! ;D ;D ;D

my 18 month old SLX has started to wear a bit on the top 2 sections but still perfectly useable so now this makes up my 40 footer which doesnt get used that often so the wear on the top two sections isnt an issue and i now have a brand new 25ft SLX!(albeit with slightly ribbed sections rather than a smooth surface!).

ive just changes the end caps around as well.

has any of you guys done this before with your poles? ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes to you all

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

zeontech

Re: SWAP!new 25ft pole for winter!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 03:09:06 am »
Smart. Thanks for the heads up on this :)
Cleaning up the world one window at a time

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 08:37:06 am »
Haven't you now lost the insulated section on the new pole then

DeLuce

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 08:48:50 am »
Nah,  he's just taken off the rarely used top few sections of his 40 and slid them into his 25slx base section. Neat.
I have a 35slx and bought myself the 25slx base section and use that 99% of the time and then just put the bottom 3 sections of the 35slx on for the higher stuff.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 09:08:09 am »
the new pole has the quick release top clamp so easy interchangable with my 3 carbon goosenecks.one of them is the 55 degree angle which is great for conny roofs with a medium sill brush on!the other 2 have extreme brushes on which are my main maintenance clean brushes.

p1w1 yes i have lost the insulated section on my new 25ft pole.

the older SLX hasnt got the quick release top clamp which to be honest im not bothered about as i very rarely change brushes when using the 40 footer.so all in all i think it will be a good move! 8) 8) ;D ;D.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!