Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

combat1

sickness cover
« on: October 17, 2012, 05:16:41 pm »
Neary tipped over backwards down a set of steps today! didnt but it made me wonder if any of you have sickness or loss of earnings insurance.
I was thinking the best cover would be to try and build my own fund with say 6 months requirement in it. That could cover shortfalls due to the weather as well.

Ian101

Re: sickness cover
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »
Neary tipped over backwards down a set of steps today! didnt but it made me wonder if any of you have sickness or loss of earnings insurance.
I was thinking the best cover would be to try and build my own fund with say 6 months requirement in it. That could cover shortfalls due to the weather as well.

yup thru alexander swann ... quite resonable

Granny

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 07:07:49 pm »
Can't you just fall and then sue whoever - seems to be the way to go these days!
BTW have you taken out a loan recently?
Have you been involved in an accident even if it wasn't your fault?
You could be entitled to compensation! :D :D
Just phone this number and all your problems will be solved.
Sorry - rainy day been watching daytime TV ;D
G.

George P

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
try western provident, a not for profit company, i think they are doing an offer at the min, something like pay for 1 and eithrer get spouse free or pay for adults and get childs cover free, cant remember off top of my head but if yiour interested i can find out for you, also do staff sick days as well, let me know if youd like me to find out for you,

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 06:42:28 am »
Exeter friendly various plans to suit budgets these are better because some of the so called plans you have to be nearly dead to receive a payout theres are job specific so if you can't clean windows you get paid.
Spit and polish

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 10:14:44 am »
If you go limited, then you are entitled to sickness, council tax, housing and all the other benefits that are available.

and whats really weird is you can still run your business while you are sick

ben M

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:01:33 pm »
Exeter friendly various plans to suit budgets these are better because some of the so called plans you have to be nearly dead to receive a payout theres are job specific so if you can't clean windows you get paid.
which company?

edward1

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:13:44 pm »

If you go limited, then you are entitled to sickness, council tax, housing and all the other benefits that are available.

that sounds great ;D

ben M

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:19 pm »

that sounds great ;D
you wish!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 11:21:35 pm »
That's who I use as well ;)