Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DG Cleaning

More Satisfying
« on: September 20, 2012, 09:42:20 pm »
Does anyone find wfp more satisfying than trad? I've recently started wfp but I'm doing all first cleans with wfp at the moment, its pretty slow so I usually end up doing the last few houses trad just to earn some descent money. However once you step back and look at the house it just looks better after wfp with clean frames etc. Feel like I'm not doing a good job when tradding even though custies are happy.

Fin Clearview

Re: More Satisfying
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:34:53 pm »
Same here, been trad for 14 years till 6 weeks ago. While I was trad I always offered frames as a extra service at a cost but now it's the same price and the works looks the biz with it all clean. Did two gutter cleans today too, so much easier. Many said once I got going with wfp I'd wish I did it years ago and they were right.  :)

EandM

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:19:43 am »
Trad for 15 years and WFP for 7.

Although WFP is generally better in every way and allows rapid frame / sill cleaning -  it is just somehow a bit soul less...

David Salkeld

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 12:34:52 pm »
WFP is by far better than trad.
Easier, better job, clean windows can't be reached trad.

But at first you will go through the mill.
 Stick at it in a few months your takings will go up and your customers will realise the advantages
And you'll get rid of the Victor Meldrew's

David
Good Honest Service

DG Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 09:47:48 pm »
Custies ok with it so far got one or 2 that pulled a face and might cancel but not as yet. Told them ladders aren't coming back out anyway. I'm prepared to lose a few if that's what it takes. I reckon if they take a good look they'll realise its better anyway   ;D

Fin Clearview

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 10:11:29 pm »
^ you doing the same as me then stuck in on a friday night to pay for the next bit of equipment! Never spent so much on window cleaning as I have lately  :'(

DG Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 10:31:58 pm »
Yep it's costly that's for sure :)

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 04:45:30 am »
was wfp from the start but I do admit the odd job I do trad is a nice break and I seem to enjoy it a little more

graham