Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

WCS Limited

Limescale Remover
« on: September 20, 2012, 05:33:09 pm »
Hi All,

Been asked to clean the insides of a car wash that has a massive build up of soap scum/spray limescale etc on the insides.

I've noticed a large amount of chemicals on the market and particularly the MDR range. Cleaningspot sell formula D and WCW sell formula B, anyone know whats better or what is the best for the job?

Blue Frog Systems

Re: Limescale Remover
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 07:12:09 am »
Viakal is what i use to remove limescale ... you'd need a propper mask though as the fumes would get alot to cope with otherwise. My suggestion would be to try a few small patches and go from there. Depending on the size of the car wash it could take you a few days and maybe cost alot in materials if buying from the shops.

Best try a supplier for janitorial supplies i reckon
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

robertphil

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 07:44:17 am »
dont buy the limescale gloop  on sale in BnQ .  It comes in a round pot and is useless

jwplasterers

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 08:13:57 am »
Get breaker from clover chemicals look it up on there website and speak to andy 
James

aussierod68

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 03:00:46 pm »
We have new product coming next week that is super hydrophobic it would prevent any further build up for 3 years. It would be great selling point for this job for you. It can also be applied for toilets, baths, shower screens, windows and tiles. It will also prevent mould. If your interested contact me 07729 645821.

Rodney

Cliff perkins

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 09:27:05 pm »
Give me the details please
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

rosskesava

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 09:28:41 pm »
We have new product coming next week that is super hydrophobic it would prevent any further build up for 3 years. It would be great selling point for this job for you. It can also be applied for toilets, baths, shower screens, windows and tiles. It will also prevent mould. If your interested contact me 07729 645821.

Rodney

Do you have a website?

Thanks.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 10:05:23 pm »

Rodney

magica one go.....take 2!
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

rosskesava

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 10:17:11 pm »

magica one go.....take 2!

Possibly.....

A short while back a salesman promised me that this stuff he had would speed up my window cleaning, stop limescale, stop mould, make cleaning tiles a doddle, and so on. The pitch could almost be the same but obviously, it's not the same person.

I've sort of got this feeling that this is about something that you apply to glass, tiles and similar.

Also, trying to sell something on your first posting is a little odd.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

G Griffin

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 10:20:10 pm »

Rodney

This time next year, you'll be a millionaire.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 10:29:18 pm »

Rodney

Well his name is Rodders, but you being the the master im sure you spotted that.

your humble apprentice.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

G Griffin

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 10:41:19 pm »

Rodney

Well his name is Rodders, but you being the the master im sure you spotted that.

your humble apprentice.

Mange tout, mange tout.
I didn't spot it; the credit's all yours  :).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

charlie2

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 01:55:49 pm »
CRYSTAL CLEAR 550 its on you tube

aussierod68

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 11:15:12 am »
The website will be available next week and I will post on here. I read one post here where someone was sold some product that they were made promises re faster work load and things. This is not that product nor do I know the person. This is a totally new product.   The product is based on Nano technology and is super hydrophobic. I will be happy to answer any question and I will post more information next week. I did laugh at the rodders comment to make it worse I am Australian that should give you plenty more jokes. 

paul saunders

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 11:30:00 am »
Your advert won't be here by the end of today .................... admin will see to that, unless you are paying to advertise that is!!
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.