Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnny bravo

Advice needed, wcw backpack waterflow controler
« on: September 18, 2012, 09:43:45 pm »
used backpack this morning  fully charged up night before.
turned on this morning water controler numpty would not slow down the flow of water leaving brush head, thus using too much water.      had to mess on with built on tap fitted onto backpack hose by wcw.     managed to lessen flow,  around 6 months old, is there anything i can add on to controll the flow of water.   does anyone know waranty on wcw backpack controller system.     would i be better adding some kind of controller  to pass the fitted on tap  or is the waterflow controller fixable,  if anyone has had this problem before,      
thanks.   i may get a gardeners to use as a spare in case

Ron Rogers

Re: advice needed, wcw backpack waterflow controler
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 11:23:34 am »
I had the same problem after 2 years with my wcw back pack i phoned them and they sent me a new controller the next day, i had to pay for it cant rememer how much but it was under £20. give them a ring they may not charge you as yours is only 6 months old.

johnny bravo

Re: advice needed, wcw backpack waterflow controler
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 02:38:04 pm »
cheers ron,    are they easy to dismantle and refit.,  if its just taking off and putting back   asembly  it would be my best solution.

johnny bravo

Re: Advice needed, wcw backpack waterflow controler
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 05:46:20 pm »
emailed WCW await reply   its only 4 months old, used 4 tops only 2 days a week.

Ron Rogers

Re: Advice needed, wcw backpack waterflow controler
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 10:38:14 pm »
Yes they are easy to will only take a couple of minutes.