Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john martin

Texatherm porty
« on: September 18, 2012, 09:11:42 pm »

Looks like they gave the design brief to EA Games ...   :)

http://www.texatherm.com/website/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33%3Aemv201allinonemachine&catid=2%3Acleaningmachines&Itemid=5&limitstart=5

Spotted it in the vanfest pics ...

nothing space age  about the vacs or pump though .

Buckland

Re: Texatherm porty
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 02:24:20 pm »
Extremely well-made machine - in terms of electronic controls imo it is probably the best engineered and most sophisticated machine around and maintains constant heat - not an owner but I had an extended demo at the vanfest - really is very impressive build quality - and they have designed it from ground up and built this machine in the UK - full marks to them! They don't see the max 100psi pressure as a limiting factor - not sure why they cant produce a higher pressure machine as that seems to be a badge of honour in the porty stakes at present - not that the sort of higher pressures being offered give t & g cleaning potential
Likewise I also had a demo of the latest airflex and whilst not being as sophisticated engineering wise it too has very good build quality with good design plus has higher pressure options - probably the more practical choice imo...
Buckland Carpet & Fabric Care :: 01590 688938
www.SteamCleanCarpetService.co.uk

Craigp

Re: Texatherm porty New
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 06:35:52 pm »
I've heard good things about this machine, as above, apparently the guy who's made it is an ex carpet cleaner.

I believe although its low PSI it uses higher flow rate so compensate (I think?)

I was was told by another carpet cleaner its amazing and so well thought out.

Never used it but had a look over it, its different.

Check this pic in this link, it has remote control!

http://www.texatherm.com/website/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33%3Aemv201allinonemachine&catid=2%3Acleaningmachines&Itemid=5&limitstart=1