Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jeff Milliard

Oven Cleaning Van and Equipment
« on: July 23, 2012, 01:26:04 pm »
Oven Cleaning Van and Equipment Set-up and Ready To Go, requires go ahead fit younger person with fresh marketing ideas to push the business forward.

Work from home, low overheads, low start-up costs. Includes Mercedes Vito Van Reg 2008 57 plate around 64k Miles Excellent Condition Mot June 2013 Taxed till Nov, Parrot Hands Free, TomTom Sat Nav, Liveried but details can be changed, tel numbers etc. Fully equipped with stainless steel heated dip tank, burner and two gas bottles. All chemicals, bulbs etc. Excellent Web Site at the top of Organic Ranking, again contact details can be changed. This is not a get rich quick operation, it is hard work but can be very rewarding. Two to three jobs per day can be easily achieved depending on the size of the appliance, with current charges ranging from £45 to £85 per clean depending on the type / size of the appliance. I will also give a days on the job training (depending on your location) to start you off and advise you on all suppliers. . . . .

DK

Re: Oven Cleaning Van and Equipment
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:25:50 pm »
Any ideas of costs

Jeff Milliard

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 06:04:32 pm »
I have listed it on Rightbiz for £8995 so that is the asking price. The van alone is worth £7k.

Jeff Milliard

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 06:17:18 pm »
Are you interested...or are you just another dreamer...?

DK

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 07:18:49 am »
ANOTHER DREAMER, Thanks for the comment, you have now lost my interest. My delay in getting back to you was the fact ive been away.

maybe next time you wont call potential buyers a dreamer................dreamer.

Jeff Milliard

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 09:35:56 am »
Grow Up