Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

magic moments

cancel days before second clean...
« on: July 16, 2012, 03:26:22 pm »
Just took a phone call cancelling for the time being,he was a 6 weekly needed to go through house to get to backs,done first clean took ages,black and green frames, I must be starting to get this as I almost laughed when he said il get you to come back when they need doing .......... ;DI simply said no problem would love him to phone me in a few months.

dannymack

Re: cancel days before second clean...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 03:40:29 pm »
lol !!! Hes played ya !!! Mind you sounds abit of a knightmare having to go thru the house couldnt be arsed with jobs like that. Id of charged him a higher price for a 1st clean that was that dirty !!!

magic moments

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 03:42:39 pm »
Yep I was played I'm sure it won't be the last. 8)

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 04:03:57 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D its a learning curve ... u soon be all bitter and twisted like me and Bob Plumb ... all part of the process..

I wouldnt have taken the job nowadays as goes against at least 2 if not 3 of my "rules of engagement"  ;D ;D

but used to have plenty like these until i seen the light

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 07:20:42 pm »
Yes, we all get them occasionally.
When through the house is the only access, I won't do them anyway.  Pre-arranging cleans with jobs like that is a problem so he did you a favour anyway by cancelling.

sunshine windows

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 08:54:14 pm »
Don't refuse them Paul!!!

Just put them on a higher 'Call out' service. I start mine @ £40 per clean and they can call me as and when.

I explain it's a pain in the ass to work them into the round, trying to ensure they're in when i'm in the area.

Some are happy with the higher rate and some just aren't interested, but if you couldn't care less whether you get the initial clean then it's no problem really.
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk