Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roy Cauldery

Re: multiple vans
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2012, 07:44:34 pm »
Hi Carl, just to say that if your taking some advice from Mr Pryor,then IMHO you are on to a winner
The guy has some seriously good ideas and his business model has much to be admired.A real business innovator ( and I'm looking forward to my lunch soon Lee!)

Good luck with your business Carl

Roy
we succeed because others can't or won't

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 08:39:26 pm »
Hi Carl, just to say that if your taking some advice from Mr Pryor,then IMHO you are on to a winner
The guy has some seriously good ideas and his business model has much to be admired.A real business innovator ( and I'm looking forward to my lunch soon Lee!)

Good luck with your business Carl

Roy

thx m8 its appreciated.

i see at times lee gets some stick on here , but in reality he is and has a business model and platform to admire.
when we talk numbers , there are only a couple who turn over as much as he does.
and to boot hes a really really nice bloke,

just interviewed again and this one starts saturday on a £125 first clean....( ive got a good feeling about this one  :-* )again.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 12:53:30 pm »
I would like to thank Carl and Roy for there comments regarding me and my business.

Its nice to deal with like minded friendly people who view window cleaning as their "business" and not their "job" just as I do. Big difference in people with that mindset.

Good luck to both of you.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Ben wood

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 01:33:13 pm »
Got to say i spoke to lee on the phone he gave me some realy good advice. Top bloke

thermoclean

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 10:16:04 pm »
Work your first van to death first a big van like sprinter master etc with 3 men working out it will get through a hell of lot of work.