Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

markymark

Re: customers things you ve broke!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 02:30:05 pm »
I recently collected some money from a customer, was saying bye walking away turned around and BANG...a hanging basket right in my face .........split the basket and my nose........i've always hated hanging baskets just dont see the point in them

I walked into a hanging basket bracket that was at head hieght, didn't have a basket on it at the time.

I had the spiral shape on my forehead for 3 days.
The good thing about science is that it's true whether you believe it or not.

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Customers things you ve broke!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 02:40:21 pm »
tiles walking on roof when trad
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

DavidWright76

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 07:23:22 pm »
Apart from my record houses per day i managed to break the corner of a red tile window ledge. I positioned the ladder in soft soil and resting against the corner of the house so i could reach the side of the top bay window. But after i climbed the ladder it began to sink further into the soil and the top rung snagged onto the corner of the ledge and snapped it off. I don't think to this day the customer has noticed as i took the broken piece home as a souveneir...

Pete10

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 08:05:48 pm »
....this thread has jinxed me! reversed the van into an Italian stone ballustrade on a custmers front drive this week, was trying to keep to one side so they could get in their garage......whole pillar collapsed as the customer drove onto the drive......unbelievable......what brilliant people though...gonna sort it by bringing one from the back and repainting etc....i gave the job for free and they even want me to do some garden work.....really nice people, gutted to have caused them grief. By contrast today, cleaning insides......bucket on a belt just clipped a small table when i stood up, knocked table over with a flower pot on it....just broke the clay stand...worth about 50p....customer straight away "you could knock a fiver off for that"......unbelievable. Have broken cups awell.....no solar lights yet but its early days!

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 06:48:21 pm »
Ive broke a customers daughter in...  ;D