Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: going to go vat registered
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2012, 07:57:01 am »
i remember  the other month richy went out busting a gut himself and made £163.so i can see how he wants someone else to do the work!! ;D ;D ;D

richy its not gonna work out mate.if you think you can leave a lad to bust a gut every day while you just help out every now and then then i think your seriously deluded.i also doubt the fact that he can earn £300 a day every day.

standards and quality of cleaning will drop if your sending him out everyday on his own and who s to say he wont take these customers off you and go it alone?after all he s the one who ll be doing all the cleaning and providing a "face" to the business.

i see more posts from richy over the next few months along the lines of"losing customers left,right and centre!","got so many overheads im not making enough money and missus giving me grief!""helpers left and took half my work!!"
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2012, 08:04:07 am »
I think Ritchys posts should be an inspiration  to all. Here we have a guy in the position of earning a fabulous income and securing his future. All obtained with the business sense of what? ................. a headless chicken! If Ritchy can reach the point of not even leaving the chair all day and still turn over VAT figures then he's done very well.
Imagine what a guy can do with a bit more sense  ;D

Jackal

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 08:12:40 am »
good post daz,richy you have all your eggs in on basket and i dont understand what you do all day running a window cleaning business with 1 man working doesnt take 10 mins sort out,so why not get out and work yourself,your employee must be a idiot to go out earn you £300 a day while you sit on your arse and you cant even see it will crumble around you,

anyway go vat reg and stay as you are i want see what happens later this year or maybe next year

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2012, 08:13:13 am »
Richy the one man bands who struggle to earn £150 a day have earnt more than you last year, due to you over complicating things..think about it. your about to do it again mate. all the best.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Window Washers

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2012, 09:04:30 am »
I think Ritchys posts should be an inspiration  to all. Here we have a guy in the position of earning a fabulous income and securing his future. All obtained with the business sense of what? ................. a headless chicken! If Ritchy can reach the point of not even leaving the chair all day and still turn over VAT figures then he's done very well.
Imagine what a guy can do with a bit more sense  ;D
fair play to the guy I like Richys post the guy wears his heart on his sleeve.
At least he trys to do things, which is a whole lot more than most people (thats not aimed at anyone by the way) just an observation
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:21 am »
He has the whole day to plan his threads while we all work our butts of.The man has just got to much time to do nothing and think up all the rubbish we read. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2012, 09:28:24 am »
He has the whole day to plan his threads while we all work our butts of.The man has just got to much time to do nothing and think up all the rubbish we read. ;D ;D ;D ;D
jealousy is an ugly thing ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

gary999

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2012, 10:10:22 am »
i sell a lot of banjos in wilts ;D

richywilts

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2012, 02:26:12 pm »
im planning to go out working again as it is my employee wants full tim work iv now organised all my work so we can hit good figures each day with each day now split into smaller areas, im out working today as my employee gets married tmoz im prob gna hit 280 as few have said not today i didnt go out till 10 and will finish at 5-6ish im just doing a backwash on the ro system.

the plan for over the summer get every day of andys 30 days upto 300 a day then get my second van out working in nice organised days of compact work doing 150 a day then try and build up to 300 a day again

i know last year was a complete mess and my head was everywhere as i was trying to structure the business around keeping other happy but i know in my mind now what i have to do and where to take the business, im not trying to be greedy and going to take it slow and steady for the next year and i will take on a part timer when i see fit
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Roy Cauldery

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2012, 03:57:59 pm »
i remember  the other month richy went out busting a gut himself and made £163.so i can see how he wants someone else to do the work!! ;D ;D ;D

richy its not gonna work out mate.if you think you can leave a lad to bust a gut every day while you just help out every now and then then i think your seriously deluded.i also doubt the fact that he can earn £300 a day every day.

standards and quality of cleaning will drop if your sending him out everyday on his own and who s to say he wont take these customers off you and go it alone?after all he s the one who ll be doing all the cleaning and providing a "face" to the business.

i see more posts from richy over the next few months along the lines of"losing customers left,right and centre!","got so many overheads im not making enough money and missus giving me grief!""helpers left and took half my work!!"

well put :D
Dont want to knock the guys enthusiasm, but the employee is gonna get some ideas about going it alone.Why on earth would you work your socks off like that if you knew your boss was doing eff all all day long.
I remember a quote on here not so long ago about 'leading from the front'.This should be every employers mantra.
I would never expect my team to do anything that I haven't or wouldn't do myself.
We used to reserve a very special treatment for this type of workshy attitude for people when I was in the forces! >:(

Richy,its your business but you got to do some leg work because going by this and previous threads, you seem to be chasing your tail most days and you have ideas bouncing around all over the place.Its window cleaning,its a no brainer- you got the vans,unit and a good memeber of staff.Please dont let me read on here that you let it all go down the swanny.Time to buck your ideas up
Here endeth the sermon according to Roy :)

we succeed because others can't or won't

richywilts

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2012, 05:45:07 pm »
cheers roy

thats what im trying to say iv got everything ready to go, nice leaflet campaign followed by some canvassing of nice areas where we have dropped and should soon have that 2nd van out in no time

ive learnt a few good lessons last year and hopefully itll make me a better business operator in the future

its a learning curve and ive had my fair share of learning but things happen for reasons and il use them to my advantage now
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Roy Cauldery

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2012, 06:51:34 pm »
thats good to hear Richy, now its time to put all the pieces into ACTION.Set yourself some realistic goals for the next three months only and make sure they are achievable.Sorry for the pep talk but my missus calls me the Terminator because Im relentless at getting my business where I want it to be(she calls me alot of other things too)perhaps you should be the same?

Good luck and get out there working before there's no more work!!!

Roy
we succeed because others can't or won't

richywilts

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2012, 07:17:28 pm »
THERE POPPING UP EVERYWHERE ROUND ARES NOW WATERFED POLERS I WAS THE FIRST IN MY TOWN

ITS AN EYE OPENER AS IM NOT WILLING TO LOWER MY PRICES SOME ARE GING IN AT 3 BED SEMIS WITH CONNYS FOR 7.50 ROUND HERE NOW A MONTH

Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2012, 07:44:20 pm »
jealousy is an ugly thing ;D
Not jealous at all.If you knew me you would know I am a  supporter of people doing well. I just find it boring reading some one`s business planning every move on a forum.I would like to remind WW  its not help being requested its one  crazy thought after another. ::) ::) ::)

richywilts

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2012, 10:05:27 pm »
its a forum to bounce ideas off other people in the industry
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2012, 05:58:00 am »
No Mate its a mad house when you write on the forum. ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2012, 07:00:13 am »
No Mate its a mad house when you write on the forum. ;D ;D
;D agree, although it will be good in a years time to read rights posts and see that he's done well "hopefully" so in fact cod help people