Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wmidsgw

Start Up Packsge New
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:47:02 am »
Hi

The following items are for sale, preferably as a complete package, if anyone is interested:

1)  'Cleancare' twin vac, 100 psi m/c, several years old now with some body scuff marks but works fine. Comes with Cleancare 4 jet wand, 20' vac/sol. hose and carpet groomer.

2) 'Extracta' Espirit or something like that. I would guess 17-20 litre capacities, white in colour. Again several years old but runs fine. Been mainly used for upholstery cleaning. Comes with two hand tools each with 20' of vac/sol. hose.

3) 'Victor' Sprite 300 (230rpm). 18 months old, hardly used......like new condition. This is the 12" diameter one and comes with drive plate. Can be used for both carpet & hard floor cleaning.

4) Bits & pieces....buckets, hand brushes, some chemicals and extracta hose bag.

I'm advertising these items on behalf of a friend but will try and answer any questions myself.......or you could call him direct on 07973292394 (Paul).

Thanks for looking
I believe he's looking for £850 for the lot.....W.Midlands area.

I've attempted to upload photos several times but for some reason won't do it....I'll try again later.