Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Need to borrow some hose
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 08:48:34 pm »
So you're not the feather pucker but the feather pluckers son ;D

Shaun

Jim_77

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 08:52:05 pm »
My dad's a bit of a plucker at times, yes ;)

Hector my dog has just read your post and she wants to move in to your house tomorrow please, apparently!

You wouldn't need to walk her, just let her out in the woods for a couple of hours to chase all those lovely pheasants around!

craignozza

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 09:45:33 pm »
Whats this forum coming too ?  first there billy and his small blower now jim with his short hose  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jim_77

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 09:59:51 pm »
Whatever next, Craig "tinynozzle" ? ;)

P.S. (from when this was a serious topic) Thanks Fran, I didn't realise the A34 was dual carriageway all the way down to Eastleigh, that'll save a bit of time and diesel :)

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 10:04:19 pm »
I didn't realise the A34 was dual carriageway all the way down to Eastleigh, that'll save a bit of time and diesel :)

Downside..... plenty of speed cameras along that route

Jim_77

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 10:30:54 pm »
I don't go fast enough to be worried about speed cameras!  So long as it's a 70 limit most of the way I don't think I'll be getting any letters in the post :)

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 05:24:42 am »
round Oxford when you first get on the A34 is the worst bit for the cameras Jim, after that it is pretty much plain sailing (excuse the pun) til you join M3 at Winnall.

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 08:21:49 am »
What machine you using Jim ?

Tony
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Fran84

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 08:23:53 am »
Guys,

You do know the speed limit on dual carraigeways for any van that is not car derived is infact 60mph on a dual carraigeway!!!!

This is the kind of thing you learn when you get caught speeding and have to do a driver awareness course ;D ;D

The cameras arent that bad anyway Jim, I drive Bournemouth to Northampton all the time and rarely see any!

Good luck guys,

Fran

Jim_77

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 12:54:39 pm »
Fran, aware of the limits but the cameras can't tell the difference between cars and vans :)

Tony, I'll be running dual-operator with RX-20s off a Puzzi 100 ;D (will take the blue wave in the van as backup/spotter ;) )

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 02:56:30 pm »
lol  ;D No just wondered with Simon asking for porty users.

Cheers Tony
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Jim_77

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 08:20:34 pm »
I'm doing a restaurant, nice easy peasy one for me :)  Simon's attaching an extra RX-20 and one of his guys to my machine, 1,000 sq yds dual tooling in a 5hr time window!

I think I'll pop down the ships' galley, see if I can pinch some of Popeye's spinach or something!!!

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 08:57:57 pm »
I'm doing a restaurant, nice easy peasy one for me :)  Simon's attaching an extra RX-20 and one of his guys to my machine, 1,000 sq yds dual tooling in a 5hr time window!

I think I'll pop down the ships' galley, see if I can pinch some of Popeye's spinach or something!!!

Ah easy.
1,000 by 2 guys = 500 each
500 by 5 hours = 100 per hour or (10 yards x 10 yards) per hour

Stop wimping and get on with it ;D

Billy Russell

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 09:00:09 pm »
Haven't you realised yet Neil!!!! Jims a bit of a Gay!!!!!  :-* :-*

Pink Sebo at the ready!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Jim_77

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 10:11:29 pm »
Actually, Billy Small Blower, I've taken the sebo off the van for tomorrow - time to man up!!

Neil, productivity with the RX will be much higher than that once everything's running but there's a faffing about factor to be taken into consideration I think.

Belinda will certainly be put through her paces tomorrow (don't tell anyone, that's what I call my machine)

derek west

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 10:32:17 pm »
Actually, Billy Small Blower, I've taken the sebo off the van for tomorrow - time to man up!!

Neil, productivity with the RX will be much higher than that once everything's running but there's a faffing about factor to be taken into consideration I think.

Belinda will certainly be put through her paces tomorrow (don't tell anyone, that's what I call my machine)

;D  ;D ;D saying nothing