Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Nevins

Oven Cleaning Set up
« on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:12 am »
Selling due to buying a larger vehicle to accomodate carpet cleaning and oven cleaning.

I am selling a white 02 reg Fiat Doblo Cargo 1.9d with 80k miles, it has a purpose built electric tank fitted to the rear with a 3kw titanium immersion heater. It uses a hot caustic solution, which IMO is by far the most effective method of degreasing and decarbonising as everythings spotless when it comes out.  A tank of solution costs about £1.50 and will last approximately a month!.

The van is partitioned at the rear and fitted with white vinyl, so occasional splashes just wash away. The heater has RCD protection and can be plugged into any 240v supply (once heated a tank will be good for 4-5 hours) . There is also a fresh water rinse system with a 12v Shurflo demand pump, custom 35L water tank and hose.

The van is more than presentable enough for visiting customers (which was why I bought it!) The van does have a few scrapes here and there and 3rd gear crunches when you select it, but it drives great and returns around 50mpg even with the tank fitted. There is no side door, but I find it easy to work without one. If needed the front seat removes with 4 bolts. I will put 12 months MOT on it and there is approx 4 months Tax left.

I can offer a days training and a start up cleaning kit/chems to get you going. Im in Southern Scotland but could deliver at cost.

Fair price of £2000.  THANKS FOR LOOKING! - email me for more details

Donal OSullivan

Re: Oven Cleaning Set up
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 11:30:19 am »
Do you still have this oven cleaning business?

rz

Re: Oven Cleaning Set up
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 06:29:14 pm »
i bought this,

if you want to give me 2k you can have it.

its a great set up, but i,m struggling to find the time to do it.

taxed the van for 6 months today.