Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Bloody hell Xmas is here!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 10:34:07 pm »
Andrew tbh it's been a cracking year I think the xmas rush has started later I like to work some extra jobs in this time of year to make sure the taxman is appeased as well as keeping old customers happy they always call when your busy and the extra money is nice so the Mrs says!

Shaun

clinton

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 08:21:35 am »
People have been holding back i guess.

Looks like a good end of year for us all by the sounds of it.. ;D

Steve Gunn

cannon

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 05:40:04 pm »
Whats the latest you've had a call? I had some cracker on the phone at 10oclock last night, I wouldnt mind but it was just another idiot trying to beat an already idiotic price.

Be carefull on them ladders steve you dont want to fall.....who would do your work? ;D

Booked a few jobs in last couple of days so things looking up and off to do a quote soon.

Steve Gunn

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 06:08:34 pm »
3am was the latest I've had some lad was ringing from hospital where he had fell drunk on his mates lamp slashed his hand and bled all over the carpet,the lads parents were returning lunchtime and he wanted it cleaned asap ::)

markpowell

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 07:12:18 pm »
3am is the earliest mate not the latest  ;)

Linds Russell

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2011, 07:02:17 pm »
I had a drunk customer call me at 10.30 pm on Christmas night last year. She spilt her wine and wanted me to come and clean it up there and then. Needless to say she is no longer a customer.
Linds

Steve Gunn

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 07:42:10 am »
December filling up nicely now,phone was still ringing at 9.30 last night do these people not watch Celebrity get me out of here ::)

Paul H

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2011, 09:16:47 am »
FULL UP.....right till week before xmas... been biz since start of October... even doing saturday mornings...

HAPY XMAS ALL

markpowell

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 03:53:03 pm »
Filling up slowly but surely, only getting about 3 calls per day but booking most of them, average ticket £140 so im happy.
Mark

Doug Holloway

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2011, 04:03:34 pm »
Hi Guys

Last few weeks i've had loads of calls but a lot of price shopping rubbish.

However this week and end of last the quality has got much better and almost all are booking, seems like they don't want to risk not getting in.

cheers

Doug

clinton

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2011, 05:19:00 pm »
Another busy week next wek for me here.

Same as you doug with the price shoppers mind..

Sounds like its getting busy..

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 11:16:48 pm »
Well got up this morning and TM hadnt moved all week  ???
quietest week ever, you would think the lights had been switched off.
Then 9am take a dozen calls in under an hour, loads now for next week, one guy wanted me to fit him in this afternoon, so off i went to clean full cottage of carpets, got there and painters were still in,  >:(
so custy sent me to next village to do his sisters 3 cpts, then got back to cottage, did carpets, then he asked me next door to do 2 others  8)

So happy day today, and TM and van been cleaned several times this week as got bored.

Andrew

davep

Simon Moat

Re: Blimey Xmas is here!
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 08:46:17 pm »
We're booked till Dec 19th then nothing till 9th Jan, only two calls last two days.

Same old story, when decorations go up phone stops ringing!

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 09:08:40 pm »
I can't get anyone to book for Friday 23rd, I want to work it as I'll have to go and see relatives and we wouldn't want that!

2 commercials on for January but I'll look after Jan when I get there, I may even have a small tipple New Years Eve that could be the beginning of the end!

Shaun

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 09:09:54 pm »
3 x 2 hour slots left between now and xmas, mind you jack poo booked from there after.

Steve Gunn

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 07:45:28 am »
Why do they book up 4/5 weeks in advance then cancel the day before luckily I have a list of people who want appointments if I get a cancellation  >:(

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 07:39:19 pm »
Just had a call from a customer to cancel for tomorrow genuine as well called in to hospital urgently I've done work for the family for years she's now booked in for..... 23rd December Yeah!! and had a call after that for a very old customer wanting a job done so I've booked her in for tomorrow Yeah Yeah!! someone must be looking down on me ;D

Shaun

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 07:46:36 pm »
i am now pretty much full till xmas well the 23rd   .  but can always squeeze the odd min charge job in at the end of the day and the odd oven here and there.   looking forward to jan too as i have a big com job that will take me 6-8 days starting on the 3rd