Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alan McTernan

Canopy cleaning certificate
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:23:51 pm »
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a Kitchen Canopy/Ducting cleaning certificate that i can use as a template?

Regards
Alan

Pristine Clean

Re: Canopy cleaning certificate
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:18:18 pm »
Have you had any training is this area?

I am not 100% sure but if you have not had the right training how can you provide & produce a certificate of safe compliance.

There could be a little more than meets the eye here on how genuine the certificate is and whether your cleaning as good as it maybe, would it be questionable for an inspector to pass it?

Reason I am asking is because if you were waste carrier you would have a number and you may need a number to issue a certificate of compliance kind of the same when you have electric done either at home or in a commercial building

I assume you have followed

http://www.newlifecleaning.com/wp-content/themes/newlife/images/TR19_section7.pdf

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Alan McTernan

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 08:45:28 pm »
Hi Dave,

Thanks for that!

I haven't been trained but my staff have! And seeing as i am the one doing the office/paper work i wanted to make sure that the certificate was up to standards!!! I take it you don't have a template then?

Regards
Alan ;)

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:51:58 pm »
No sorry I dont,

I do have a link for http://www.swiftclean.co.uk/pdfs/HVCA-Certificate.pdf

Where you can see a certificate for the recognised training and membership for HVAC.

If your staff do not have this the insurance could be void if there is a kitchen fire for the owner and may come back on you.

all the best Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Alan McTernan

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:09 pm »
Tanks for the replies Dave,

Guys have been trained by previous business owner!!!!

At least you replied ;)

BDCS

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 08:07:38 pm »
I would have replied but I only have a cycling proficency certificate from 1971  ::)

Alan McTernan

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 08:32:07 am »
I would have replied but I only have a cycling proficency certificate from 1971  ::)

Thats more than i have ;)

1971 (thats 6 years before i was born) LOL ;D

BDCS

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 09:16:01 am »
I'm circa 1964