Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: All I can say is...
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2011, 12:08:02 am »
She looked lovely though.......

She probably looked better from Willy's point of view:

She may have refused to have vowed to love, honour and obey, but I guess these things don't get sucked by themselves.

(And I guess I have just committed a treasonable offence) ;D

She must be a noisy nosher too, judging by the young girl`s reaction. Typical commoner  :(.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

BORBRYCE

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2011, 12:15:05 am »
I think there may be some good logic it that statement for UK society though ....somehow.

Later ... the Last Tosh post.

H S and Son

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2011, 12:20:58 am »
Exactly; Gurman!!!!  But Matt (the original poster) is saying that this rubbish is what makes us British?!!!  

No Im not. Your twisting other peoples words again Tosh.

Tom White

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2011, 12:23:32 am »
Ok, this is what you said.

... thank God for the Royal Family and all the pagentry that goes with them.

If you ever wonder what makes Britain different and what identifies us as being Brits you'll find your answer in that.

;)

You said it identifies us as being British.  So a bunch of Germans identifies us as being British, somehow?

Tom White

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2011, 12:36:16 am »
What I fail to understand is how Prince William is somehow a 'special person' by virtue of the fact that he was expelled from some 'Special woman's' womb, who was impregnated by some 'special person' (Charlie boy), who was in turn expelled from another 'special woman's' womb (that'll be the Queen's).

I just think that in the 21st Century, all this hereditary title stuff, the bowing and curtseying, is long overdue time to be abolished.