Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nevil

Re: Scorpion
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:14 am »
Nevil

Yes you are absolutely right so put the heat where it is needed in the prespray, what are you trying to increase the chemical reactivity of by heating your rinse water unless of course you are running your detergent through your machine!

Geoff

I have to use heat i have no choice, I have removed the first of my three heat exchangers though. You may remember some time ago when the scorpion first came out i used it to clean my local brewers fayre, i didn't use cold water but did only use warm water from the tap as running both taps fills buckets faster! The results were as good as i could get with the tm.

Nobody has said that you can't use these products with heat they have just said you don't have too. If you have heat use it!

Cheers Goron

Ps. Geoff like i said my washing machine uses heat when it will make a difference and the rinse is cold. It is made by one of the largest american manufacturers

Hot water in prespray doesn't do it for me. Particles of atomized liquid are bound to be cold when hitting the carpet. You could always pour it on.  :o( might need to modify this proceedure for BWs )

I agree that much of the reaction takes place during dwell time. But some of it must also take place during flushing. It simply must. How else can the differance in performance be explained.

Removed heat X. Guess that explains why the big hotels down your way are calling me now. ;D

from edge2edge

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2008, 10:23:02 am »
AJB you mentioned you built a version of the steam-brite in your opinion is it worth me getting one from them and placing it on top of my powerflite as your picture show or is it too much suction that would hinder rather than help sometimes.Regards Alan Turner(swindon)The extra power should help when doing alot of these new 3 storey new builds

AJB

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2008, 05:44:49 pm »
The suction actually drops slightly, but the CFM doubles.
On town houses it makes a big difference, or large areas
where 2 or 3 hoses can be used, without losing any performance.
I've found not using my Hide a Hoses can make a big difference too.

I'm toying with the idea of a 2 x 3 stage booster, to keep the high
vacuum and also double cfm's.
Having said all this i very rarely use my booster.
www.ajbcarpetcleaning.co.uk
At the end of the day a Satisfied Customer is all that counts, They'll come back and so will their friends!!!

from edge2edge

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2008, 07:04:33 pm »
Thanks for that i will give it some serious consideration and discuss it with the guy that supplied it to me about 2 years ago.Regards Alan

Robin Ray

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2011, 12:55:40 pm »
Hi

Bit of an old post but. Just wondering if Nigel or anyone else is still using this modification to the ninja and how is it working?

Rob