Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard BF

Commercial/ Telesales
« on: March 09, 2011, 01:48:38 pm »
Hi guys

Im looking into expanding to telesales for commercial work doing a minimum of 10 hours a week cold calling businesses with regards to window cleaning and then make/take the relative contact details to arrange a further appointment with the manager so that the said WC can go and independanlty price the work up.

Is this something you would be interested in ?
How much realistically would you be prepared to pay ? ( i do have a figure in my head)

Thanks Richard.

Darranvps

Re: Commercial/ Telesales
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 02:31:32 pm »
Phone me, please on 01293 887307 or mobile 07766243171

Richard BF

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:47:52 pm »
Nice to speak to you on the phone today Darren.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 08:51:06 pm »
Richard are you going to give us your phone number or email address please.

bobplum

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:09:07 pm »
id be intrested,but would i pay on getting the contract or pay when you when you book the appointment.
i could end up paying for ten appointments and not getting any work in which case no thank you

cheers bob

Richard BF

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 10:24:31 pm »
Sorry guys,

My email adress is mail@fenechsfinesse.co.uk
My mobile number is 07896102652
My house number is 01472-291-640

Dont be alarmed if you get greeted with a "hello the amber guest house" if you ring the landline its my  mum just ask to speak to richard.

Steve CM

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 10:25:51 pm »
id be intrested,but would i pay on getting the contract or pay when you when you book the appointment.
i could end up paying for ten appointments and not getting any work in which case no thank you

cheers bob

would you like him to go clean it for you as well? ::)

bobplum

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 10:30:24 pm »

cheers bob

would you like him to go clean it for you as well? ::)

depends how much his charging ;)

Richard BF

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 04:12:45 pm »
It was good speaking to you today Matt thanks.

Bobplum - you would be paying a fixed rate of  £X per hour.

bobplum

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 07:07:43 pm »
It was good speaking to you today Matt thanks.

Bobplum - you would be paying a fixed rate of  £X per hour.

i take it that would be for the contact?

Richard BF

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 09:21:12 am »
No it would be £X per hour to ring the commercial properties and speak to the Directors .

Appointments will be made as and when.

windiewasher

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 04:56:21 pm »
Are you quoting the jobs or arranging appointments for the wc?
No it would be £X per hour to ring the commercial properties and speak to the Directors .

Appointments will be made as and when.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Kate2

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 05:04:46 pm »
Doctor Windows I think that anybody would be out of their comfort zone without training to be able to quote a job.  Telesales is about an intro, unless you wanted to train the company that represents you to quote?  Maybe another service, who knows ey?

R W C™

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 05:11:34 pm »
How many days a week would you do, from/till what time, on average how many jobs do you think youd get too quote on, do you get feed back from companys you work for on how many jobs they get out of it, i.e if you got 10 jobs too quote on how many of them would they get on average.....

Kate2

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 05:16:19 pm »
RWC on the phone for 20 years, who knows, its all dependent on areas, on response, contact rate, speaking to the decision maker, call backs, pipelining, promotions, newsletters, on holiday, receptionist, you cant possibly say the success rate, but Im afraid its a question of sucking and see.  I was speaking to somebody the other day in my industry that sells contract leads for £80 a shot - very short renewal time and appt.  Once the person has got you in the door thats all we can do, most important is customer feed back, I want to know how the client I am working for has got on at an appointment, I want to know feed back, whats happened, could we improve, why was the job not signed?  People that do telesales are not a money making machine, we can only get you in the door, after that we have no control.  Respect comes into with regards to customer service, of course we want to know how you get on, "can we follow it up for you" see whats happened, its very difficult to not be looked at like a lead generating person - it kind of runs a bit deeper.  It would be great in theory that you have your own designated caller that works for you and build a relationship with them, team work, and both fighting for the same cause. Thats incredibly important

Richard BF

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 06:31:03 pm »
The hours and days a week would depend on how many hours you want.

For example 10 hours a week  i would do 5 hours on tuseday 5 hours on wednesday (again this is only an example)

IF it was that you wanted 40 hours a week I would be on the phone mon-friday 9-5 i would be aiming for 100 calls a day.

I could do the pricing but this would need ALOT of information on your behalf (the wc) and there would be an extra fee for doing so as it would involve me travelling to said location to carry out a quote on the premesis even so i wont be able to get it bang on as each window cleaner has their own rates and charges differantly per situation.