Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jasonl

Printed off 454 letters today
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:15:48 pm »
This is the one I sent to Nursing and care homes...... Now I will be signing them all night

At the bottom there is a box which has a special offer for Dec AND JAN , FREE APPLICATION OF SANITIZER

Dirty,Smelly carpets?
……….We have the (cost effective) solution.
Care environments like yourselves all over Dorset and Hampshire are gaining odour free buildings, by having carpeting and soft furnishings regularly maintained by CleaningPRO!!
Those  carpets with black ”unknown” stains, greasy wheelchair marks and nasty smells are no match for my team.

With cleaning by CleaningPRO, you can be sure that our methods are safe and effective for use in every property. All of our cleaning agents are certified safe for humans to come into contact with.

Advisory visits cost nothing and there is no obligation, so why not call me on
 FREEPHONE 0800 6125390 or 01202 854614 For a free no obligation quotation.
 Or contact me via my website……..
www.carpetcleaners-bournemouth.co.uk

Yours sincerely

Jason L
Owner Operator     

I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Jon Tabbener

Re: Printed off 454 letters today
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 10:30:29 am »
Has that letter worked for you before then Jason -

That little lot will cost you about £200 + to print & post - i suppose 1 job will cover that
Cleaner Carpets

jasonl

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 08:29:22 am »
Yes  got 6% return last time , which is good , it looks better on the printed page , it was written by a copywriter.

The headline    DIRTY, SMELLY CARPETS?

Is in bold , the words , "dirty, smelly" poke out in the bottom of the window , which is designed to awaken peoples curiosity , and from the feedback recieved it was a factor in people opening the letter.

The letter to lettings agents has the bold headline "good commission to be made"

you can see the words "good commission" in the window , which obviously gets the lettings agents going
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 05:06:08 pm »
Hi Jason

Is there any chance you could email me this letter so i can see how its laid out, this is the type of work im looking for and really going to push this year.

Many thanks

Karl@carpetcleaners-sunderland.co.uk

jasonl

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 04:41:10 pm »
Has that letter worked for you before then Jason -

That little lot will cost you about £200 + to print & post - i suppose 1 job will cover that

I aim to do double that every month this year , I get a 4-1 return immediately cash wish , the repeat business is where it is at.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

suffolkclean

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 06:53:53 pm »
Hi Jason - just wondered how many out of the 454 letters became work for you now we're near end Jan? Did you post them all 1st class?
Thanks
Barbara

MattP

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 04:22:10 pm »
Hi Jason
Sounds like a good idea to me and well thought out.  Could I be so cheeky to ask if you could send me any samples of letters.  I'm just starting out and could do with some pointers and would be very appreciative.

My eamil is matt.pocock73@gmail.com

Many thanks

Matt