Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keen n clean

Canvassing in Jan/Feb/Mar
« on: December 31, 2010, 04:28:24 pm »
Hi everyone,
Having started my wfp business in dec last year,i was wondering what peoples thoughts where on canvassing in winter months,my experience/feedback and customers i got was quite good....jan 2010=42,feb=26,
mar=37..so being bored to tears at home over christmas and between new year this time round and having resceduled all my customers for start of new year,i have been out the last couple of days canvassing from 11a.m to 3.00p.m door knocking,results........ yesterday=2(hard slog,,ahhh !!!) today=6(happy!!!) total 8 new customers for 8 hours canvassing!!!!!!!!! im well happy with that and i think these winter months are a perfect time to stomp the streets.......Has anybody else been at it? ;) ;) ;)

JoeMax

Re: Canvassing in Jan/Feb/Mar
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 04:53:46 pm »
Impressive  8)

You have anyone getting angry on the doorstep?

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 08:01:38 pm »
Winter is an excellent time to canvass -  all the pt time summer guys have stopped working and people
want their windows done,

these custy's will stay all year round - not cancel every year.

those i picked up after april (through canvassing - not rec's or phoned me) 1 in 5 stopped in November
wither pickups - not lost a single one

Def canvass this Sunday and Monday - then the w/ends into April - you'll have more work than you could possibly cope with

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

JoeMax

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 09:08:34 pm »
Sunday.. 11AM til 3PM... lets all do it  ;D

I bet it rains!

keen n clean

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:07 pm »
Nobody getting angry on the doorsteps,,,,,,and if they did, i'd walk away and think, thank god i ain't cleaning them bleedin windows!!!!

AC Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 03:57:42 pm »
Nobody getting angry on the doorsteps,,,,,,and if they did, i'd walk away and think, thank god i ain't cleaning them bleedin windows!!!!
Exactly,i once had someone thrust one of my leaflets back in my hand seconds after posting it.Just explained i was just trying to earn a living like the next person,he said "well i dont want any leaflets,im f***ing sick of bloody leaflets!!"
"How about having your windows cleaned sir?" i replied.
He slammed the door lol
W4nker

JoeMax

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 04:26:59 pm »
AC Window Cleaning - you had a lot of success door knocking?

Just looking outside now - definitely need to stop at 4!