Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

Straight back to trad
« on: December 19, 2010, 01:52:27 pm »
Hahaha, you lot makes i larf, most of the year you spout how dangereous it is, tell custards your switching to WFP coz ladders are dangereous or even banned, now some of yer is getting back up bloody ladders on the ice!!!   :D :D ;D
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

andyM

Re: Straight back to trad
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 02:07:32 pm »
I've never told a customer ladders are banned, and if I have to trad I will be using a trad pole on upstairs windows if it is too icy for ladders  ;)
One of the Plebs

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:20:34 pm »
You know its true Trippy,.. BANNED ;)

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 03:22:24 pm »
yeh straight back to trad for me but only with a trad pole for upper windows.i dont have a problem with it!i never told my customers that ladders were banned or any of the nonsense spouted on ere at times but i wont be risking my neck on a ladder on ice anytime soon!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

chopsie

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 03:29:51 pm »
I have never told my customers any of the rubbish spouted on here about wfp i.e ladders banned, cleans better, lasts longer etc. Just asked if they want a window cleaner, if yes monthly or bi-monthly (6 weekly only some areas). If they bother asking how i clean i tell them wfp, They either take it or leave it, or at least give it a try. I will be tradding downstairs only this week if needs be. I have propex heater in van preventing freezing overnight, But if daytime temps are minus the water still freezes in hose/pole/jets. Wish I had the cash for a water heater  :(
chopsie