Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jsm

Judson truckmounts
« on: December 31, 2010, 11:17:45 am »
anyone got a Judson truckmount in uk ??

they look simple and seem to follow Hollidays DIY method .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i24FNkSoIfk&feature=BF&list=ULvOY0vqyhUL4&index=11
John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

wynne jones

Re: Judson truckmounts
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 01:12:34 pm »
Same principle as the Pheonix. Easy access, keep it simple, sits on tank. Not as powerful as that monster but I think most people don't really need more than 20hp. It's like people you see in 180mph sportscars who only ever use them on the road.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 01:18:25 pm »
I don't think it looks really simple, the simplest must be the Prowler or may be the Pro mount series, Paul Moss has the earlier Chemtex machine and I think that was nice and simple I believe it sucked water to the pump straight from the water tank without the use of the troublesome header tank, the Phoenix does look good but it's only as simple as your next mend.

Shaun

wynne jones

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 01:28:35 pm »

jasonl

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 02:34:50 pm »
This one is unbelievable ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSKgMAuxh8&feature=BF&list=ULvOY0vqyhUL4&index=3

I wonder how many of our chemical suppliers operate like this!!

Mixing in a concrete mixer, lad stood mixing chemicals from drums with red hazard labels in shorts and t shirt , no ppe of any sort .  It is like something from a third world country.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

wynne jones

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 02:49:18 pm »
You won't see that with the leading brands in the States... as they get young children in China to do it. ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 07:03:31 pm »
Flat cap he must have been watching Fred dibnah TV program or he gets the daily mirror Andy capp. I call them the Scallywab Cap after dellboy and Wayne  ;D

George stands for Georgina and is probably his wife? ;)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)