Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave 12

New carpet cleaning business help
« on: August 31, 2010, 12:19:10 am »
Hi, i have just started my own carpet cleaning company and would appreciate it if anyone knows of any work available in the north east area or the best ways to generate a new client base other the yell pages etc ??? thanks dave

Pristine Clean

Re: New carpet cleaning business help
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 07:36:15 am »
Hi Dave !

Well best way to start is improve your website and have alist of services actually there. I have not done a search on your site in Google, but I would presume it needs optimising. - Dont be offended but you need it looking more professional.

Get leaflets, and drop them off through doors and businesses. If you offer just carpet cleaning you will find it hard to manage. You may need to diverse into office cleaning as well or something similar that goes well with carpet cleaning.

Apart from that, decide on your market, commercial or residential or both an start cold calling.

Theres plenty yo be done. If you dont actually have a clue I would suggest going to buy a couple of business marketing books to give you some idea.

Also what works for one may not work for you.

All the best

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

dave 12

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:46:41 pm »
yeah my site does need a change ok thanks alot for advice dave  ;D

Adam P

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:15:53 pm »
Here are just some of the services we can provide:

* XXX
    * XXXX
    * XXXX

sounds a bit naughty ;)