Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pristineclean

Stone Steps
« on: July 15, 2010, 03:33:35 pm »
I've been asked to clean stone steps and a small patio, both of which have a couple of years worth of staining and spills and so on. The problem is that the steps lead down to a basement door where the client has their servers stored so I can't figure out how to clean them, since pressure washing is going to create a stream which is likely to damage the electrics in the room.

Any advice would be welcome.

pro-clean

Re: Stone Steps
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 05:05:48 pm »
Hi have a look at tech-cleans  vacuum recovery system

richie
Cleaning ..it for a living

Mike Mahoney

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 04:22:49 pm »
Hi,

we were recently asked to clean some stone walls in a pub/restaurant which did not want to close for the work, I found a product on the t'internet called rem-scale, we diluteded as advised, put floor protection down and applied to the walls, left it for 20 mins then rinsed off. the effect was not brilliant so we repeated the process and used a wire brush to the worst areas.

TBH I was not that pleased with the results, i called the manager the following morning and explained that we had done our best , but it just wasn,t coming clean, He thought I was mad, he was hopping with joy. I drove down there, and it looked like a new build. The product is not the nicest, full PPE etc, but great results.

Regards

MCM
MIKE MAHONEY

Clean Enviro UK Ltd.
cleanenviro.co.uk
07877 467811

Alan McTernan

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 08:55:13 pm »
Sand bags, wet vac, and chemical!!!!

Thats what i would do ;)

Difficult without seeing pics or looking at the job!!

Hope this helps
Regards
Alan

jaespray

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 09:22:19 pm »
hi  pristineclean  i have the kit to do the job   phone me  01483202805
regards john @jaespray

BDCS

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 11:10:08 pm »
I have a vac ported wall float you can borrow - I will be at Cold harbour one day this week. Would you not lift the stain with percarb or TFR and then hose it ?