Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Higgins

Re: Opinions and criticism (constructive) please
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2010, 12:02:27 pm »
Tony if check the back links on this site
you have hid a link to your site in over 150 plog posts
what you did is find a blog on any subject

and reply hiding your site url in the text

No clever SEO just back link scamming

there is very little seo if any its table design with no tags on images
not great content

If you get away with this great I hope you keep there for ever and a day
and make a fortune.

And to bury this myth about our links network 
this as been approved.
Its Relevant sites conecting to releivant sites

Google actualy see this as an hub and thats from google direct

Carpet Dawg

Re: Opinions and criticism (constructive) please
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2010, 08:04:45 pm »
tony the only reason your site ranks is not great seo
its your dodgy black hat blog linking campaign hiding your url in as many unrelated blog posts as posible
very naughty and unethical

I would never try to rank a site like this

No.

It is ranked where it is because (according to the most current alghorithm) Google regards it as the most relevant site for that keyword search. This is against stiff competition from Robert Watson and Fraser (Tre Allen).

I take my hat off to you Garry  ;D finaly, someone that actualy makes sense! :)
If you actualy think about the achivement of out ranking aged sites and sites that have a ton of links fromm .co.uk and releted site! Its a big deal! plus the fact that i dont even have one single keyword in the domain name! Big pat on my back!   8)

Mark/John, a backlink is a backlink is a backlink! Its no more blackhat than what you have done! i.e. intnerlinking sites that are on the same IPs! Infact this is the biggest blackhat method out there!! If i could be bothered i'd go and digg out a few bookmarked forums with these very words!
I've been creating websites and been on the internet marketing/SEO/web creation scene/forums since i was 13! I'm 27 now so thats alot of years! I know what i'm talking about... Think its time you spit out those sour grapes now Mark/John.

I'm sorry if i've offended your service, but I (along with a few other people on here in previous threads) have pointed out errors in these site, lack of seo is one of them.
Why dont you add some seo to the site you create? it wont take long! maybe another hour to the website making stage.

I did say i wasn't going to comment anymore but couldnt help myself specialy after two posts of codswallop..

Why dont we just call it truths?? I've got enough problems to worry about. We'll just think it differently and thats that. It would be boring if everyone tought the same  :D Anyways, you shouldn't be here! your not a carpet cleaner! JOKING ;D .....or am I......

Tony