Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob_Mac

Anyone from Aylesbury area New
« on: May 28, 2010, 06:11:13 pm »
Do we have anyone from the Aylesbury area who is in the position of requiring assistance, an employee.

I have been working on a refurbishment in the town and was given a large amount of pressure washing to finish the week but it could only be done overnight, on a fuel station forecourt.

I knew I couldn't cover it alone so I got an agency lad in to help me, worrying as to what I would get I was not looking forward to last night.

I needed to pressure wash 1290 metres whilst the fuel station was in 24 hour operation.

Young lad turned up on time, cracked into the work and got done in 6 hours. He listened to me and did exactly what I wanted.

A real credit to the agency but more so a credit to himself. I said I would see if there is anyone who might have a position for him. I have his mobile number and name and will pass this on with his permission. he can drive but has not got his own transport yet. He would do anyone proud and I hope I can help him out.

He has a girlfriend who is going to be having a baby in six months and has been unemployed for six months.

Anyone know of any work for a young lad who would be a credit please let me know.

Many thanks

Rob ;D