Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H h20

flushing a merlin ro
« on: August 27, 2005, 09:13:16 am »
Hi,iv`e got a merlin ro,been using it for a couple of months now and iv`e noticed from a few posts that ro units need flushing,does this apply to merlins to? if so how do you flush them? any info much appreciated,Gaz.

S Page

Re: flushing a merlin ro
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 07:21:00 pm »
Check out Page 23 of this application guide.

http://www.merlin-ro.co.uk/pdfs/ApplicationGuide.pdf

Not sure if you actually need the flushing kit or whether you can do it without.

The merlin site has all the documetation on it at

http://www.merlin-ro.co.uk

UBA1

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 11:49:16 am »
Hi,iv`e got a merlin ro,been using it for a couple of months now and iv`e noticed from a few posts that ro units need flushing,does this apply to merlins to? if so how do you flush them? any info much appreciated,Gaz.

Before DI what reading do you get from your RO?

H h20

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 07:09:33 pm »

Before DI what reading do you get from your RO?
it`s coming out at 26 from merlin and 00 after di,Gaz.

UBA1

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 10:30:57 pm »
That`s pretty good, i`ve heard others getting between 40-60. What`s your TDS before RO?

I`m interested as i do like the Merlin, and may consider getting one.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 12:52:31 am »
i`d  get one as well if i needed 1 but i dont so i wont. if thats any use

UBA1

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 09:06:59 am »

You don`t need one, `cause you detest WFP...why don`t you just f**k off then?

H h20

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 09:34:20 am »

Here Here,David@st-ives you seem to be getting on alot of peoples nerves,i don`t know if you have a personality problem but you seem to be posting replies ang winding people upif you can`t come up with a decent relpy then leave the topic alone,you really need to sort your sad little life out!

H h20

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 09:36:08 am »
That`s pretty good, i`ve heard others getting between 40-60. What`s your TDS before RO?

I`m interested as i do like the Merlin, and may consider getting one.
my tds reding from tap is 315,Gaz.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 10:57:23 am »

that is not very nice is it .have i ever abused you.
that post was wrote after a few bevvies last night i am only human
has no one here got a sense of humour.
as for detesting wfp that is not true i have posted positive and negative comments about wfp . i actually own a wfp if you read my posts you will know that and you will know i went on a wfp course so i could embrace this technology.but no one has shown me how to use one without spots ,and i have not got faith in it YET.as you will read on another post ,i will start to use it on a few select customers.

if you read my  replies i think i have given constructive advice and debate . you guys take things to serious.

and as for f88k off sorry to dissappoint you i am here to stay so you had better get used it. it is all so easy to act the big man behind your monitor , if you dont like what i have to say well dont read it.

and all i can say to gaz  . who are the others who hate me .
really your so clever arent you. have i ever had a personal attack on anyone on here .

anyway you can always go over to the other forum you may get more ar5e kissing over there

UBA1

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 11:19:22 am »

that is not very nice is it .have i ever abused you.
that post was wrote after a few bevvies last night i am only human
has no one here got a sense of humour.
as for detesting wfp that is not true i have posted positive and negative comments about wfp . i actually own a wfp if you read my posts you will know that and you will know i went on a wfp course so i could embrace this technology.but no one has shown me how to use one without spots ,and i have not got faith in it YET.as you will read on another post ,i will start to use it on a few select customers.

if you read my  replies i think i have given constructive advice and debate . you guys take things to serious.

and as for f88k off sorry to dissappoint you i am here to stay so you had better get used it. it is all so easy to act the big man behind your monitor , if you dont like what i have to say well dont read it.

and all i can say to gaz  . who are the others who hate me .
really your so clever arent you. have i ever had a personal attack on anyone on here .

anyway you can always go over to the other forum you may get more ar5e kissing over there

I don`t act a big man behind a computer, don`t need to, got a problem meet me them, then i`ll show you i don`t hide behind computers...mug

I ain`t replying no more either, unless of course, you wanna meet me.

This is way off topic so i`ll stop here.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2005, 11:24:03 am »
grow up mate that aggresive attitude will get you no where .been there done that.only fight if i really need to.
were all here to get help and have a debate etc
i am 37 years old what do i want to fight at my age for
mug
 :-*