Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Karl Inskip

What are the chances!!
« on: April 29, 2010, 12:25:17 pm »
Well as i was cleaning a custies windows yesterday her neighbour asked if i could do hers. So after i'd finished i went round her house to take down her details etc and she said a German bloke called Heinz does them but he hasn't been for ages and turns up when he wants so she would like me to do them, and as she wasn't going to be in today she prepaid me.

So today i turn up at the house and guess who's there........ Yep; Heinz. So i just went home and left her a message saying what happened and for her to get back in touch to sort it out. What would you guys do?

daz1977

Re: What are the chances!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 12:26:17 pm »
i would of cleaned them as u had been payed, it is up to har to cancel him

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:35:49 pm »
cor, what a coincidence that you had just cleaned them - then ol' Heinz turned up  :P

seriously, i would let custy know and book in for clean in a couple of weeks time

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

windowswashed

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 12:03:57 am »
Inform customer that she needs to cancel her previous window cleaner so the same mistake doesn't happen again.
Remind her that she has already paid you for the next clean which you'll do in however many weeks time when it's next due and continue to do so on a regular basis.

soapy

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 08:22:09 am »
Clean them anyway
Soapy window cleaner