chocabloc

business
« on: December 02, 2009, 07:27:51 pm »
Hi
i run a countrywide company and have so for the last 7-8 years ..in fact i have run it so well  ;D it now runs its self
leaving me pulling my hair out with boredom , and have had an idea than can work with a little brain storming with some of you guys and gals on this forum !...... for best results!! i feel that anybody that deals with restaurants,takeaways,coffee shops... or any establishment that is food/drink orientated would be at an advantage!

Please note my business is not window cleaning or carpet cleaning .

If anybody wants to have a chat, i will warn you now though! there is a very good chance of the conversation being hard work!!! as this really is untested!! and is just bouncing around my head.... so i will be open to suggestions.

Remember only food type places at this stage please

any bites

Phild

Re: business
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 05:03:22 pm »
Nibble, nibble. Always interested in new ideas or even old ideas polished up ;-)

phil.dixon@newlifecleaning.com

chocabloc

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:16:28 pm »
O.k

Im gonna reel you in  ;)

I see from your website your are in newcastle  ::) i am assuming that you do your work in newcastle ?

Now i am pretty sure you did not misread the post ! and i am convinced that you service the food and drink industry from time to time , would this be fair to say?

if we agree we can work together i estimate that in the first year our turnover would be around 15k not much i am aware! but the more companies that come onboard with the idea that turn over would increase for us !!....because you are the first contact we will continue to earn from all over the country!  any other company that comes on board with us! will earn from there immediate location only..... if that makes any sense!

what i want you to do is speak with you existing contacts and basically explain to them that you have created a separate division and can now offer a new service  that they already should  use (9 times out of 10). so basically i am asking you to offer my service to your client( sounds cheeky i know ) but the fact is i wont be able to do it without some one like you however you could possibly do this without me !!! but i will be working on trust and my insurance will be that i actively offer my service to your type of clients so it does not matter if you go of and do this yourself as i imagine you do not have the knowledge that i have just like i dont have your knowledge and if i tried to do what you do day in day out yes i may earn a few quid but it woludnt last due to lack of experience

sorry about punctuation etc

if you are open minded and are willing to exagerate the truth then we are in business !!

I imagine you just would like info on what you will be offering  all in good time !!!!!

still biting hopefully

cheers

Phild

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 09:10:43 pm »
Still all ears Chcabloc. Sorry for the delay in responding - I hadn't set the post notifier bit ;-)

newbroom

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 10:53:44 pm »
If your opportunity is really the real deal why not put on hear in simple language for people to make a judgment on your offer.

No offence but your last post reads abit like phishing letters you get in the post sometimes.

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 06:41:59 pm »
I agree with below, if you say what your offer is i am sure you will get lots of offers then down to you to choose but it marked / registered before you do - but i am sure others will copy you any way even after they have found and turned you down!

So come out with it - i have 2 UK offices

Andrew

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 07:17:32 pm »
Looks like viral marketing. A bit practised but making the odd error and apologising for grammar was a nice touch.Wonder if he'll get anybody?

Phild

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 08:14:03 am »
I would still love to know what the idea is ;-)  Phil D

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 05:42:12 pm »
sounds like a pyramid marketing is this right mates

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 08:42:56 pm »
Looking at his back posts, could be drain cleaning

Andy Foster

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 01:46:54 pm »
It is drain cleaning, I did some work for him a few years back, good if you are struggling for work but don't think I will be doing it again, not enough profit in it for me personally.

Not running the guy down, just wouldn't choose to doit again that is all

chores hygiene management ltd

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 06:09:42 pm »
reckon i could respect someone saying "im a drain cleaner looking to network " far more than all the previous stuff, maybe an ex kirby man ?
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com