paul moss

Re: Beware DP design and print
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 06:44:09 pm »
Remember what good old Dom off of the One Show always tells us!!

If you've paid by credit card you're protected by the consumer credit act, you can get your money back!!

That's presuming what you're saying is true of course.

He should have said DONT WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT or you will look like a PRAT ;D

John Higgins

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 08:14:08 pm »
How much are DP doing 5,000 colour A5 double sided 135g for?

5000 A5 £86.25 Deliverd All the prices are on
http://trade-print-services.co.uk

wayne zabel

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 08:44:11 pm »
I got 5k A6 cards from DP last month,I think the service was efficient and the quality was fine,the only thing I found not very good was the cards are advertised as 250gsm and to me they are no thicker than 190/200 gsm.I have worked in print for 34 years and I know about paper weights.

The price of £55 for 5K is the reason the print trade is in the brown stuff at the moment.Cant see how he makes much profit on that.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 08:52:43 pm »
The issue isn't price it's a dispute about service and maybe an over charge, Ben needs to come back to answer the posts or contact Mark.

Shaun

neil55

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 10:32:14 pm »
just checked these guys out - v fast and prof response to my email.

V v good prices compared to my printer - am going to give these guys a go!!

tks for the intro ;D

richie

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 11:45:39 pm »
Seems abit weird that Ben has not made any effort to comment on all the replies given. I dealt with Mark a few yrs ago when we required leaflets.  He was very efficient, friendly. Sent us email proofs within a day or so then when we said ok go ahead and print we recieved everything in full & exactley what we wanted.

Adam Fearnley

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 11:58:54 pm »
Mark,

Is there any option on your site to just print one sided leaflets?

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 09:06:38 am »
How much are DP doing 5,000 colour A5 double sided 135g for?

5000 A5 £86.25 Deliverd All the prices are on
http://trade-print-services.co.uk

Ah right! Think Ill stick with print carrier then. They can do it for £69 inc delivery and Vat. Cheers anyway lol

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2010, 09:43:14 am »
Could someone tell me who is John Higgins

Hopefully the Free plublicity has out wieghed the so far alledgley false allegation

John Higgins

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2010, 11:10:30 am »
Mark,

Is there any option on your site to just print one sided leaflets?

Hi same print price for single or double, however if you require us to do artwork
the fee is £20.00 forsingle £40.00 for double

John Higgins

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2010, 11:14:41 am »
John Higgins is Mark from DP print, cant be bothered to go into the saga I had with him a couple of years back, pleasant bloke but was having quality problems at the time and as reliable as the railway network on a snowy day...

must admit a few years ago we did have roduction proplems around the time of the hull floods
the company has really grown since then in production and quality and machinery

Not all carpet cleaners started out with truck mounts but worked there way up from portbles

same here we only started out with small presses and have worked our way up

Atlantic Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 05:19:41 pm »
Well I have used them several times in the past and I have to say I found them more than helpful, and most of all good value for money. I would recommend them..

AJB

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 05:33:07 pm »
I used to have leaflets from Mark, about 1 Million to be precise.
Never had problems with quality or delivery.

I only stopped because as the presses were upgraded he
stopped doing one colour leaflets.

I think it's about time full details were required for registration!!
www.ajbcarpetcleaning.co.uk
At the end of the day a Satisfied Customer is all that counts, They'll come back and so will their friends!!!

Ben Peters

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 08:43:03 pm »

John Higgins or aka Mark you will recall you done a print for Premier Clean quite a few months back...

The first print were only printed one sided and took a month to be delivered

The second print the images on the back were hazy and also took a further 3 weeks to be delivered

You over charged me by £25 which i called and emailed you several times about getting a refund to which I was promised but didn't happen.

To be honest I was just going to let it go but another company (not to do with printing) is trying to shaft me and it has ped me of to an extend were im not going to except it anymore...

So as I said before Beware DP design and print!

ady

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 09:28:42 pm »
Mark has done my cards and leaflets for a couple of years now and has put me a web site together evrything has been spot on and because I am crap with the use of computers ,has took the time to show me ,ifi have a problem he is on the end of the phone ,and I have met him in hull and he is a gent .these posts having ago at D.P.print are alien to me because I have always had good service

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 09:36:09 pm »
Ditto I don't do much literature advertising anymore Mark only does colour prints (mores the pity)but have no complaints.

Shaun

John Higgins

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 01:25:36 am »

John Higgins or aka Mark you will recall you done a print for Premier Clean quite a few months back...

The second print the images on the back were hazy and also took a further 3 weeks to be delivered

You over charged me by £25 which i called and emailed you several times about getting a refund to which I was promised but didn't happen.

To be honest I was just going to let it go but another company (not to do with printing) is trying to shaft me and it has ped me of to an extend were im not going to except it anymore...

Email me tomorrow with your mobile phone number and will call and sort out if you have slipped through the net
its is a genuine mistake looking at the order I think I was in Hospital at the time with a pericardial rub
I don't like letting anybody down and if a full refund is in order you will get one

as per delivery to Ireland the couriers have not been good delivering to either Ireland or Norther Ireland
and I stopped doing print jobs for Ireland several months ago because of this -

email mark@kireth.com

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 07:33:34 am »

We have a lot of leaflets and postcards off Mark and they are all of the highest quality and excellent value for money, look at his samples. Mark will talk to you anytime like a person not a business.
He’s currently working on a website for me, and I’m constantly mailing and phoning him with what text and content I require in it and he never complains. I find dp an excellent company to work with.
Steve.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 10:34:18 am »

Email me tomorrow with your mobile phone number and will call and sort out if you have slipped through the net
its is a genuine mistake looking at the order I think I was in Hospital at the time with a pericardial rub
I don't like letting anybody down and if a full refund is in order you will get one

as per delivery to Ireland the couriers have not been good delivering to either Ireland or Norther Ireland
and I stopped doing print jobs for Ireland several months ago because of this -

email mark@kireth.com

If that is what happened I am glad we let it run.  Mark why are you John
I

John Higgins

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 01:30:10 pm »
Sorry for any confusion Ian I am posting on my  brothers account (he is also a carpet cleaner) I should really ask for a reminder of my own password.

I'm happy for this post to run if it highlights any shortcoming of our company.

It sounds a bit like a cliche but we do strive to give the best service possible, but we are not perfect sometimes things happen beyond our control and for this we can only apologies. but as the many happy customer who have posted on this topic show...... we usually get things right :)

if Ben contacts us we will be happy to discuss any problems he may have.