williamx

Re: sorry ive been told i cant leave tips anymore
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2005, 09:57:19 pm »
Does anyone see a resemblance between this subject and George Orwell "Animal Farm" :o

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2005, 09:59:50 pm »
lol
nice one williamx 8)
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2005, 11:04:05 pm »
it is now becoming, rude, very personal. of no creditwortiness. its a shame if newcomers see this, thanks for the support. 
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2005, 11:09:52 pm »

As I am a big man  ;D  ;D  ;D I will say as I feel

I AM OVER THE MOON YOU WONT BE BORNING ME WITH YOUR SO CALLED TIPS 
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

therapist

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2005, 11:26:45 pm »
What's you're idea of a big man, Gavin?

Matt Read

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2005, 08:57:34 am »
Perhaps we can start afresh today like good children,,no more allergstop advertising,no more threats to lamp people,let everyone have an opinion without fear of the being hunted down and smacked around the head !

We're all on the same side ,,we want to make money cleaning carpets,,and we all go about it our own way,,no rights or wrongs ,what works for you works.
Matt

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2005, 09:01:44 am »
Therapist

You tell me I am only quoting what others have said about me  8)

Regards Gavin

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2005, 01:36:38 pm »
this is without doubt the most aggressive attack ive ever seen, on any forum, some of you should be ashamed.perhaps if you put more effort into your work rather than attack an individual you would prosper. shame on you
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

ian richards

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2005, 03:53:04 pm »

I'm staying out of this one :-X

I have said my peace in the past, and am now retiring form the Sherlock subject.

Anyway in four hours time i'm off to stay in that wonderful hotel that you can see on the left :) :)

Ian

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2005, 03:57:41 pm »
looks nice ian. can i come, we could chat carpet cleaning issues.as you can see im now a god. amazing i got to this respectable position. :-X

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005, 05:53:18 pm »
Ian

Dont tell fibs  :o ::) :o

I was speaking to your wife only last week you are going on hols with her folks staying in a hotel not TO far away and you are gong to go to that hotel one day for evening tea and cakes

Got ya mate  ;)

Cheers Gav  8)

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005, 06:14:51 pm »
about 3 weeks a ago I had one of my posts deleted and got a private mesage not to type anything like it again :o :o

does anyone remember it?

no you don't because I just accepted it and did'nt start crying like a baby shouting censership.

we are guest of Express Cleaning  they pay for this website they can do anything they like, if you don't like it , go away.

Mike

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005, 06:17:42 pm »
its my party and ill cry if i want to.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2005, 06:23:07 pm »
Ron, youy'll remember my post because you were the only one who had time to answer it.

it was titled 'people talking crap' I think it was deleted because of the liberal use of a slang work for testes starting with ' B'  ;D

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2005, 10:44:27 pm »
yes mike i remember it, you should have been left. its a crying shame

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2005, 09:06:23 pm »
yes to those of you that have sent me emails i will send my tips out via that media thanks again to you all

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2005, 11:11:28 pm »
glad you got them .may they work well for you god willing

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2005, 12:39:45 pm »
This is supposed to be a professional forum for professional people.

Lately, it has become full of rubbish and has put off many members from posting. Even those members who use their names post here relatively anonymously. The content of this forum reflects directly on Express Cleaning Supplies and if deleting rubbish is seen as 'censorship' then so be it.

If you don't like the way we operate it - GO ELSEWHERE!

This topic will also be deleted shortly.

Regards

Mike Boxall

paul@ctcs

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2005, 03:11:35 pm »
Before this subject is removed, I will add that I agree with the moderators taking action and removing some of the rubbish posted of late. In the past there has been the odd trouble maker but, like buses they seem to have turned up in numbers all of a sudden  :(

Lets hope we get things back to the way they were in the very near future :)

Paul

dave401uk

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2005, 04:38:48 pm »
i agree with paul, this has gone to far, and i for one am glad to hear that at last, something will be done about it, lets keep it professional.

Dave
Its never a pass of the wand,just a master stroke.