tonner0

Carpet cleaning Network
« on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:09 pm »
Well, after a lot of thought I have decided to give the carpet cleaning network a chance. They have promised to get me 20 new jobs a month. I like the idea that I can cancel at any time, no contract. They are putting up two new websites for me ready for beginning of August. I am apprehensive but hopeful that it will work. They also promise that they will not work for any other carpet cleaner in my local area. I was surprised at the lack of response from the Hibu rep when I texted him to cancel our appointment as I didn't want to advertise with them for at least a couple of months. I didn't expect them to go down without a fight! But heard nothing at all. I shall put free listings in the book and on yell.com. I shall keep you posted as to how it is working, though different areas will presumably get different results.

derek west

Re: Carpet cleaning Network
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 10:47:56 pm »
Hibu have probably just signed you up anyway, they did me and just sent me the bill for £2000.

davep

Oliver Beamer

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:21:39 am »
We have lots of clients on board now all across the UK.

Every single one of our clients is receiving on average 40 unique contacts per month and they are converting around 70% of these as an average.

The best part is, we can generate you the right type of customer you are looking for.

If it is of interest, give me a call on 01329 710 315 and i can show you the short 5 minute online demo we have.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 11:48:31 am »
Oliver how do you make your money on this ?

How about posting a link to the online demo.

I'm always skeptical about any thing that sound too good to be true, no costs ....cancel at any time..... free websites ::)roll
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Craigp

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 12:26:16 pm »
I take it its this site?

I see they popping up in all areas on adwords, same site but with local no. for each area, but no graphical address.

http://www.bristol-carpetcleaning.co.uk/carpet_cleaning.html

Craigp

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 12:28:38 pm »
Whats wrong with doing your own website and adwords?

Oliver Beamer

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 01:10:18 pm »
The online demo is something I have to talk you through - It wouldn't make a lot of sense otherwise!

If you have a spare 5 minutes at any point - Give me a quick call on 01329 710 315.

The demo doesn't tie you into anything - It is just some live examples and an outline of the package.

After that, I can get it all in an email for you so you can sit down and digest the information in your own time.

tonner0

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 01:14:02 pm »
In reply to Dave, no they own the website and phone number so they can monitor it, (keep track of how many calls and emails are coming through) and take it down if I no longer want it.  In answer to Craig, well I do have my own website but I honestly would not attempt Adwords on my own, too complicated for me to do it properly!

Oliver Beamer

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 01:36:26 pm »
Alternatively if you want a free report about your local area, click on www.carpetcleaningnetwork.co.uk and there is a short form on the front you can fill in to get your free report.

It will show you the level of business available in your area.

garry22

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 07:46:00 pm »
I take it its this site?

I see they popping up in all areas on adwords, same site but with local no. for each area, but no graphical address.

http://www.bristol-carpetcleaning.co.uk/carpet_cleaning.html

Craig, that site is sending the leads to a company called Advantex in Bristol. Do you know them?

Craigp

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 07:49:13 pm »
Yes, he's been around quite a while and is an fellow NCCA member.

How did you know where the leads went?

I guess that's Bristol taken then, not that I would do it, I do my own adwords when needed.

Melissa Edwards

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 09:11:50 pm »
Sorry, really not seeing the benefit in this. Unless you absolutely can't get your head around adwords or choose not to pay a company a small management fee, it seems like you'd just be diluting your own efforts. Or am I missing the point?!  ???

creighton foyle

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 10:24:53 pm »
Sorry, really not seeing the benefit in this. Unless you absolutely can't get your head around adwords or choose not to pay a company a small management fee, it seems like you'd just be diluting your own efforts. Or am I missing the point?!  ???

i think thats all they are is an adwords management company. they basically set up a satellite website charge £500 set up costs (less 20% for ciu members) and £100 pm management fee's plus whatever your pay per click costs are on top.

i talked to oliver today and he ran me through it but even if i wanted it my area is taken.

i think the costs are quite high but maybe i don't quite understand the power of a well positioned website.

dan paton

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 10:39:19 pm »
Oliver what if someone lives in a big city like London, Birmingham, Glasgow etc . How can you guarantee getting that site to the top of Google rankings?  Also are you guaranteeing the £££s of the 20 jobs a month. Too much here that doesn't add up  ???

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 10:40:30 pm »
Perhaps it's not for everyone but it does sound ethical if they guarantee 20 leads a month.

Shaun

Hilton

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 10:48:32 pm »
Well let's hear from those that are on it, before we start tearing it apart.
I am sure those that are will be along to tell us how well or otherwise it works.

Melissa Edwards

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 11:35:06 pm »
Hi Shaun. I also believe that it's ethical.

But, it's also pretty straightforward to generate 20 leads per month via adwords.

The true value or otherwise of this service will be in the actual paid cost per lead. If they can actually provide these leads at a saving compared to running your won adwords account or as opposed to paying a small management fee to one of many adwords companies, then it has some merit.

Although, in my opinion, there is a potential problem and a disconnect between the website and therefore company, that the customer initially makes contact with, and the company (your business) who follows up on the lead. There's certainly a chance of confusion and a potential of the lead running scared.

It does appear a targeted form of adwords management. If I'm wrong, Oliver, please correct me.

Melissa Edwards

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 11:42:21 pm »
Thanks Creighton.

Oliver, is the website marketed purely via adwords?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 07:38:26 am »
Oliver cannot answer as his membership is on hold until he contacts the admin regards joining CIU as a sponsor
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk