UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Nano trolley controller

(1/3) > >>

Billy clarke:
Anyone help . The controller is turning itself off ., after 2 seconds . If you hold the button down it stays on . But as soon as you let go it turns off . Any ideas . New controller needed ? Cheers .

Billy clarke:
Just to add . I put a new shurflow pump on about a month ago . Replacing the one that came with it as that pump just wasn’t powerful enough . But it had worked fine up to now .

Ched:
Check battery voltage and all connections and fuse holders. It could be a corroded connection or just the battery is on it's last legs.

Splash and dash:
Sounds like the battery I had similar issues with one replaced the battery at £200 and that solved the issue theses lithium batteries are a pita one cell goes down and it will shut the lot down , mine was showing fully charged but the controller inside the battery was faulty , you can’t replace the controller only the battery .

Billy clarke:
Cheers for that advice . Tried a spare battery and exactly the same problem . All connections seem good . If it was a connection , surely it would still turn off while I was holding the on button . Don’t mind buying a new controller but it’s down time . Drive to my local shop , get it fitted . Get to work , that’s a morning gone . Might seem a daft question . But has it got owt to do with the shurflow pump 100psi with that controller ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version