D4ch0l

What cleaning chemicals do you recommend?
« on: February 11, 2014, 06:02:36 pm »
Hi,

I have already tried variety of cleaning chemicals from different manufacturers and there are some I like and some I don't and I will not use again. I wouldn't want to give any names so you don't think I am trying to sell some of them, but I was wondering what you guys would recommend?

Is there any make of cleaning chemicals that you think stands out in terms of quality. Is there any make you stick to?
Or do you rather buy what is available and cheap. Could you share your thoughts on this one, please?

Many Thanks,
Adam

dmckellar

Re: What cleaning chemicals do you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 06:47:57 pm »
we do cleaning for housebuilders and one of them orders us in some stock and its Jangro - quite like their APC/bleach products

costco for microfibre cloths and dish cloths

D4ch0l

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 07:16:10 pm »
Hi,

I have found the supplier but it is quite away form where I live so don't think they will deliver.
Anyone else would like to share one's view?

Thank,
Adam

D4ch0l

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 04:27:39 pm »
Hi everyone,

I have been using cleaning chemicals from Hammonds Hygiene Solution, but with some wasn't to happy, so I started looking somewhere else.
And here came Clover Chemicals... What do you think about their cleaning products? For me they all seem to be the same, and I am looking for something outstanding, rather than average. Any suggestions?

Many Thanks,
Adam

CF Facilities

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 07:44:52 am »
Clover chemicals are good. Glass cleaning spray and toilet cleaner. They also do a good air freshener for a final spray as you leave which neutralizes smells. I have an agent just round the corner for me which is really convenient.

D4ch0l

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 06:28:49 pm »
It is a bit quite here...  ::)roll

How about Evans, Diversey, Zenith?

You must use something... Don't tell me you fill sprayers with water   ;D

There is 28471 members on this forum. Give me something guys  ;)

Thanks,
Adam

gordonswindows

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 06:19:32 pm »
Bio Kleen from JSK, best having tried most others in our 14 years
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

dustee

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 09:27:16 pm »
Elbow grease , blood sweat & tears and the occasional swear word

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 11:24:22 pm »
Hi Gordon

Thank you for your kind remarks, i think i will agree with you on that one.

chrisham

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 01:44:08 pm »
Hi Adam

We use Jangro products on all our jobs, commercial, contract, one offs, domestics etc. We stick to as few products as possible to avoid confusing staff. We avoid any bleach, where possible! We use the Enviro range concentrates with trigger sprays generally as we try to do our bit for the environment too. :)

Hope this helps

D4ch0l

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 06:24:32 pm »
Thanks guys.
I am now trying Jangro range, and they seem to be ok, but the service is just brilliant

Thanks,
Adam

The Great One

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 07:37:08 pm »
Evans and selclene products, pump spray bottles (saves forearms) microfibre, centre feed rolls, microfibre mops (changed regularly) biocides, disinfectants, general cleaners, citrus bleach, pear drops, virocides etc etc etc

Terry A McDonald

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 05:54:54 pm »
Personally, i dont think there is a single supplier that has a totally proven range. Ive used just about every major supplier and a fair few independents and find some products have worked and some not from them all. Yes there maybe price differentials between major and independents but I simply factor in any additional material cost whether on a one off or a contracted office clean.

Trial and error.......but it takes time, so patience, the odd (ok more than the odd) expletive and you will settle on what works for you!

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 08:09:37 pm »
Personally, i dont think there is a single supplier that has a totally proven range. Ive used just about every major supplier and a fair few independents and find some products have worked and some not from them all. Yes there maybe price differentials between major and independents but I simply factor in any additional material cost whether on a one off or a contracted office clean.

Trial and error.......but it takes time, so patience, the odd (ok more than the odd) expletive and you will settle on what works for you!

Hi Terry

If you would like to know a single supplier that have a totally proven range, send me an email and i will forward you on the info.

Regards

Tadgh

Ian Rochester

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 08:09:48 pm »
Bookers Heavy Duty Cleaner
Bookers General/window cleaner
Bookers Mould and Mildew cleaner

Excellent products and go miles