Communal area cleaning contract document needed

<< < (3/3)

weetot:
By there all coming out the woodwork now mind!! ;D

grime scene:
lease please guys or terry could i have a copy too..... jed@grime-scene.com

sam1010:

--- Quote from: david_claxton on February 13, 2010, 01:05:21 pm ---Hello,

I have just been awarded the cleaning contact for the communal areas in a block of approx. 100 flats. Three full days a week. This is the first biggish job I have got in this area though have been doing many smaller ones previously. They all have a document stating what will be done but I feel this requires more. Does anyone have a contract they have used for this kind of work that I could use? Most importantly, I want to have a firm contract so that if I get undercut, they can't just drop me in favour of a cheaper price immediatley.

Would really appreciate any info or documents people have for this as it's starting on 1st March.

My email is david.claxton@blueyonder.co.uk.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

--- End quote ---

Did you get one ?
Can I please a copy of this to . you can contact me via as I've just recently started out and would be helpful
 samanthalouisepollock0@gmail.com

Splash & dash:

--- Quote from: sam1010 on September 14, 2021, 09:39:11 am ---
--- Quote from: david_claxton on February 13, 2010, 01:05:21 pm ---Hello,

I have just been awarded the cleaning contact for the communal areas in a block of approx. 100 flats. Three full days a week. This is the first biggish job I have got in this area though have been doing many smaller ones previously. They all have a document stating what will be done but I feel this requires more. Does anyone have a contract they have used for this kind of work that I could use? Most importantly, I want to have a firm contract so that if I get undercut, they can't just drop me in favour of a cheaper price immediatley.

Would really appreciate any info or documents people have for this as it's starting on 1st March.

My email is david.claxton@blueyonder.co.uk.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

--- End quote ---

Did you get one ?
Can I please a copy of this to . you can contact me via as I've just recently started out and would be helpful
 samanthalouisepollock0@gmail.com

--- End quote ---

This post is 9 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version