Staybright

need some help guy's
« on: January 16, 2005, 02:53:05 pm »
Hi all,

I have just got me set-up working and attempted the first clean on my house, I had a few probs and would like some help to sole them if poss !!

1.    connected up my (100m) hose to the pump board (cleantech) only to find the was no pressure when the leaver was in the on position, in the off position the pressure comes on and the water comes out? (thought maybe the leavers the wrong way round) so then I disconnect the hose at the board and water was coming out untill I put the leaver in the off position? so that means the switch isn't round the wrong way?

2.    Is there any way of measuring how many litres per min Im using? as the water was flying out, soaked everything? surley thats using too much water?

3.    Can I use my 24ft glass fibre pole at diifferent lengths to do tops(2nd) then pull it in a section to do the 1st floor down without breaking it? as I was told they snap?

4.   is there a trigger system you can you at the base of the pole to turn the water on and off whilst using it ? like you get on the pressure washing lances?

Got more but don't want to bombard you with them all !! I would call Mike but as it's Sunday the poor guy could do with a rest !!

;D

Thanks

Rob